A trip to Michaels this morning put me in the holiday mood..

Ms. Mini

Current plans are for 2-6' tables and 1-4' table between making U-shaped platform you can walk into. The Pirate's Cove on a lower table, maybe 4X4' at the end. Our main constraint is finding somewhere we can set-up without fear of attack from Godkitten.

Current plans are for 2-6' tables and 1-4' table between making U-shaped platform you can walk into. The Pirate's Cove on a lower table, maybe 4X4' at the end. Our main constraint is finding somewhere we can set-up without fear of attack from Godkitten.

Your project sounds like such fun ... can't wait to see photos. Godkitten, is that like "Godzilla kitten"? Ours is Trinity, I call her "the cat that ate Manhattan". Every village needs a marauding cat.

-Susanne

Your project sounds like such fun ... can't wait to see photos. Godkitten, is that like "Godzilla kitten"? Ours is Trinity, I call her "the cat that ate Manhattan". Every village needs a marauding cat.

-Susanne

Godzilla Kitten is dead on. We have a few however. None are destructive, but love to explore. And these pieces don't take too well to furry exploration.

ok I know yall are tired of seeing these things but I had to share this one...

lol...I call it the creepy Hutch

I spent all day today working on the different things that I used to fill it up...

of course it goes without saying that I never make just one of any item Im making in case I decide I need one or 2 of them myself.

post-9-1160284197_thumb.jpg a close up of the bowl...I had these eyeballs left over form the jars of eyeballs I made last yr.post-9-1160284231_thumb.jpg

like I said too much fun. and I made my first frozen moment.

I considered putting some google eyeballs on the pored out portion but I dunno if I want to...but as I made 4 of these I still may to one of them when using it in my own place.

and it glows in the dark!

how much do I LOVE glow in the dark fimo! :woot:

I do value all of your comments. I will take better photos whan the glue is all dry.

now to go play some more!

nutti :lol:

nutti those are incredible, you are so unbelievably creative!! do u have a blog tutorial on how u do ur cabinets? i would LOVE to read a blog of how you make yours :lol:

ok I know yall are tired of seeing these things but I had to share this one...

lol...I call it the creepy Hutch

I spent all day today working on the different things that I used to fill it up...

of course it goes without saying that I never make just one of any item Im making in case I decide I need one or 2 of them myself.

post-9-1160284197_thumb.jpg a close up of the bowl...I had these eyeballs left over form the jars of eyeballs I made last yr.post-9-1160284231_thumb.jpg

like I said too much fun. and I made my first frozen moment.

I considered putting some google eyeballs on the pored out portion but I dunno if I want to...but as I made 4 of these I still may to one of them when using it in my own place.

and it glows in the dark!

how much do I LOVE glow in the dark fimo! :woot:

I do value all of your comments. I will take better photos whan the glue is all dry.

now to go play some more!

nutti :lol:

Hey Nutti, talk about an eye-catcher!!!! LOVE this hutch, it is spooctacular!!!! Well by now you might have caught that I am a bit of haunted/witchy prone???? Lovley, lovley, lovley!

Thank you ever so m uch for sharing, I love the glow in the dark fimo as well and am going to try and get my ghostlady doll together soon as well as I now have such a perfect fabric for her dress....

Hugs

All these hutches are so cool.

Makes me wish I had a Michael's to run into...sigh.. I miss that store...

You and me both Susanna!!!! And you know the Dolar store/Dollar tree/Joanns etc etc, there seem to be lots of great mini find stores around doesn't it? I am lucky there is a Panduro closeby, only about a 25 minutes drive from here....

One can seriously start thinking about moving when hearing about those great superp finds.... Skellies, halloweeny items not to mention the kewl bits and bobs one can use, sigh!!!

Hugs

Nutti,

This is by far the coolest hutch I've seen yet! I think every one you make is the best one I've seen and then you make another one even cooler!.. how do you do that? :yes: Seriously - this Hutch Rocks out loud! :p Awesome!!!!

-David :lol:

Everytime I go to the Michaels around here they are all cleared out of most everything..

the shelves are always empty..

Seems like it is the only large craft store in my area..there are no other places to go within 30 miles

I guess I will have to shop online for my things.

Oh just quit it already...

All this talk about Michael's and Hallmark is torture. :lol:

What I wouldn't do for thet Star Trek way of traveling...wooosh... I'd be there...and wooosh...I'd be back with a bag full of goodies. :D

Oh just quit it already...

All this talk about Michael's and Hallmark is torture. :thumb:

What I wouldn't do for thet Star Trek way of traveling...wooosh... I'd be there...and wooosh...I'd be back with a bag full of goodies. :lol:

Oh for me it would be ....wooosh... I'd be in Micahels...woosh....Joanns...wooos...heither a dollar store or a dollar tree.... and woosh back to Micahels LOL

Ahhh, dreams are great!

Hugs