Fabulous Christmas GL Gazette issue Deb!

what2craftnow

Wow! What a wonderful issue of the Gazette this month! I just love the lighted centerpiece idea Deb - (never in a thmillion years would I have guessed on those "ingredienths" :D ) You constantly amaze me with your fabulous ideas, GF! :)

And a big congrats to JoMed on Member of the Month - a very well deserved recognition for one very talented lady! :) It is always so nice to put a face with our wonderful members and learn a bit more about them. Heidi, as always, you put together a splendid article on Jo. :hug:

And another big round of applause to April's kitty, Honey Butter Biscuit: That photo is just too funny!! :)

WELL DONE ALL!!!!!

Ditto to everything Chris said! :)

Jo, it's so well deserved; I love to look at your stuff :)

And as for Honey Butter Biscuit - seldom do we see so much personality in a picture without seeing a face :hug:

Well done, everybody!

Congratulations to you , Jo...Ya look great and your being featured is a tribute to your beautiful work!

And April, I love your HoneyButter Biscuit! I used to have a cat who looked like her...nothing prettier than a longhaired 'pink' kitty like her.

:)

Chris,hon,you didn't misspell his name :hug: Honey Butter Biscuit is his legal,at the vet's office name.He was so cute and tiny when I got him.....ah,memories...the name fit then.Bisquick is one of his many nicknames along with Bissie,Butters,Baby Hunzie and so forth.Tis all good :)

Jo,thanks,when I saw him that night,I had to take it :)

I enjoyed reading your bio.I noticed you too were an only child.When I was growing up I don't remember wanting a dollhouse,in fact I'm not sure I even knew there were nice wooden dollhouses out there....I was too busy making my own from boxes and such.

One year I was given a choice between a bicycle and a swing set.I chose the bike and didn't learn to ride it for two years....I whined over that swingset that I should have gotten but they didn't back down.I was really spoiled,I guess I was a brat. :hug:

I was quite nice to get to know you better. :)

Wonderful issue! I just happen to have a green crystal like the one Deb used for that centerpiece. Now I know what to do with it! Love all the Christmas projects! Congrats to JoMed for MOM and to April, what a wonderful cat! I also have to say that I love the Christmas mouse house, it's my favorite Christmas dollhouse ever! Wonderful Christmas eye candy thru out this issue!

Another great gazette, thank you all involved in the creation of it, looooved the tutorial and I know I have one of those crystal thingies around somewhere (it's soooo thrilling to move huh???) and seeing Honey Butter Biscuit :) hanging out in the house, well that did indeed bring a huge smile to my face and Jo, it was soooo nice getting to know you better!

WIll go back to re-read it after dinne, have pasta cooking right now so I suppose I better go tend to that....

Hugs