It's the Haunted August 2006 Swap Sign-Up!

CatColorado

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to get in on this one. Please be patient with me I may ask a lot of questions. Will it be 12/1 scale? ;)

Ask as many questions as you want, that's what I am here for ;)

Y'know, you might be sorry you said that! :) When we're already to go, how do we know where to send the package & how much postage to include? Do you PM us or what? I'm sorry to appear dumb, but the world here under my rock is very, very narrow and I'm easily lost and as this is my first ever swap, I don't want to screw up. :lol:

Y'know, you might be sorry you said that! :) When we're already to go, how do we know where to send the package & how much postage to include? Do you PM us or what? I'm sorry to appear dumb, but the world here under my rock is very, very narrow and I'm easily lost and as this is my first ever swap, I don't want to screw up. :lol:

;) :D

Look under the pinned area under this forum and you will see some threads with the do's and don'ts. We will also have a thread there called Haunted August 2006 Swap, list of participants (or you can follow this link) that will answer where, how much, how many, and when. The June lists are still sticky-posted so you can take a look at those to see the kind of information we normally list.

will answer where, how much, how many, and when. The June lists are still sticky-posted so you can take a look at those to see the kind of information we normally list.

You're very organized, thank goodness. You must deal with a lot of rock-dwellers ;)

Y'know, you might be sorry you said that! :lol: When we're already to go, how do we know where to send the package & how much postage to include? Do you PM us or what?

Thanks Charlene you asked some of my questions ;)

The pinned and locked sign up list of participants for August swap is now up. I've just thrown the dates in there, so if someone has a conflict please let me know.

As of now I'm the HUB for the August swap. Please note that because I know how much easier it is for me to simply write a check, I've changed myself back to accepting checks for return shipping funds. I'll just have to remember to deposit them when I get them, LOL!

Ordinarily, on a regular swap, our number is limited 15, and a holiday swap is limited to 20. We've had so much interest in this particular theme though that we may very well up that limit. If necessary, I may need to beg and plead and rope someone into being a co-HUB and split it in half.

The reasons we would split the numbers into two groups are: less stress on the hub, and not so many things to make for the newcomers. This will only happen if we get a huge number of people wanting to join (i.e. 20 or more).

• 2 weeks later...

I have all my "stuff" for the swap ;) Just have to see what the final count will be. I'll start making them soon. Jaimie, you already know what I made... :p no tellin!

• 2 weeks later...