Hobby Lobby 50%-off miniatures

rbytsdy

Thanks for letting us know! I'm not sure I can pull it off this week though, I am WAY over my dollhouse budget this month. :hug: Maybe I can figure something out, if I can convince my budget czar that I NEED some trim or something. We'll see how that goes...

Yeah, Roxy, they don't seem to have the same sales online, just the same coupons. And I'm not sure I've ever seen them do a 50% dollhouse stuff sale online. That's a shame.

Usually it's just furniture and accessories, but some people have reported that their stores also do dollhouses. Both of mine here only do "stuff".

The ad reads "Dollhouse Furniture, Miniatures & Accessories". So I guess really a kit could be considered a miniature...

The sad thing is that since they never add any new items, and keep so little in the store anymore-there's not much of anything at our store that I want! Some ridge cap for the PL, maybe a fishing pole for the cabin, but that's about it. I'm a lot more excited that they continued the unfinished wood items sale for another week. I'll go get some more of that!

The sad thing is that since they never add any new items, and keep so little in the store anymore-

True, same here, but I can usually get good deals on electricals and plastic "tiling" sheets, and some furniture sets... I won't be able to make it over until Saturday so hopefully there's something left!

True, same here, but I can usually get good deals on electricals and plastic "tiling" sheets, and some furniture sets... I won't be able to make it over until Saturday so hopefully there's something left!

My store gives rainchecks for specific items. I don't know if they all do though. Hope you get some neat goodies!

Well, I ended up with just what I said-ridge trim, a fishing pole, and a stack of project wood! I did use my 40% off coupon on a big bunch of tree foliage. Just not a lot in the dollhouse area anymore that I haven't looked at 'til I'm sick of it.

Our nearest Hobby Lobby is 75+ miles away :giggle: Won't be able to make it this week. How ironic, I was just thinking last night that I need to save some 'mini' money to be able to go down there and get some pretties for my Lily instead of just building supplies! Maybe next time..............

I'm so excited! My daughter went to a Hobby Lobby store near her (the closest one to me is in the next state!) and called me from the dollhouse mini aisle. Together, with me on the website to see what she was seeing, we decided on quite a few pieces for a grand total of under $10. I'll post pictures when they arrive. W00t!

awww it always seems like the really good sales come when I don't have that much money. I might go to the only store by me on Saturday. It's about 1 1/2 hours away. I did print out the 40% off coupon, just in case I do go down. How often do they have this 50% off of miniatures sale?

Finally got a chance to get down to HL this week! Got all my usual electricals, a few furniture sets, some building supplies and hardware, and found a nice scrapbook paper that I'm thinking of using for the Willowcrest kitchen. Also got a bunch of basswood, which the gal at the register took off 40% because it was "unfinished wood". I wasn't going to argue with her!

I think HL cut back on all their minis when Dura-Craft went belly-up. I have gotten tired of being looked at like I have two heads whenever I request they start stocking Greenleaf and Corona Concepts kits; I guess they think the Orchid is all GL makes!?