I won a Bungalow

Wolfie

I am very excited. I cannot upload the pictures here. This system won't allow my pictures anymore. They probably are way too big. Anyway RGT is going to have pictures of it in their next newsletter.

Aw shucks folks, I just put together stuff that I already had on hand. I've not been able to create anything from the beginning for a long time now due to ill health for both Doug and myself, and other problems involving other family members. I am still having problems trying to get things done here that need to be done, and I was playing around when I put the scene together.

Thanks for all the nice comments.

Not just a bungalow Holly, but a fabulous one in milled plywood - and I have plans to add windows to the end rooms upstairs.....It hasn't arrived yet, but you will hear me when it does! The screaming will probably be heard all the way to China

Well Mary, you did a darned good job in designing it then! I can't wait to get my paws on it! It's supposed to be here this coming Tuesday! Congratulations to you too Mary, you're a great designer!

Well, Wolfie, all I did was tell them they needed to make a bungalow, and then they asked what I liked about a bungalow so I sent them several pictures, etc. and pointed out what made a house look like a bungalow. RGT did send an email to me beginning with "well, now you've gone and done it! RGT now has a bungalow!"

I can't wait to see what you do with your bungalow.

Again, I am thrilled for you! :cocktail: