I just won a house!

Shakyshaky

Okay it is item #9519330131. I came on it in the last minutes. ( one of these days I am going to learn to attach links) Anyway it is going to be an elf workshop / living area and stable for the reindeer! The work shop is going to be on the first floor and the little side part is going to be the stable. The top floors will be living area of course. This will complete my christmas village. :D I am so happy! :( What do you guys think? It will be awhile before I get to it but at least I have it. :lol:

Thanks guys! Now if I can just wait to build it....

<giggling> Why do I have the image of you meeting the UPS guy at the door with a sander in one hand and an xacto blade in the other?

Congrats on the house! It's a beauty!

Deb

When I saw it it was just pefect and I had to have it! I have to wait till it gets here to see if I will need to change anything. I do have lots of ideas spinning in my head! I have been thinking about what I want to do for the last christmas house for awhile now. Now comes the hard part...waiting.

Thank you for posting the link Linda.

Very neat house, is it me (prolly is) but is that a garage on the end? Just can't help thinking what a trip it would be to have the family Ferrari in a Tudor House.

rotflmbo

is it me (prolly is) but is that a garage on the end?

No, Andrew, that was my first thought, too, until I looked at the interior pictures. I was thinking about what a convenience it would have been, when guests got too loud or nasty at the feasting going on in the upper hall, the master of the house could put them outside on the deck above the stable/garage to sober up!