Doll Dress Hanger Class

12 members have voted

1. 1. Which Day would be best for you?

• May 27, 2006 12pm - 4pm PST
    • June 3, 2006 12pm - 4pm PST

Melissa wants to teach a WONDERFUL class. Showing us how to make one of those lovly dresses on a hanger. She will also be selling kits for this class. Which day will work best for you. I am looking for a time calculator so you can find out what the time will be in your part of the country or world.

:)

Thanks Melissa!

I picked the June class as I am hoping to be all better and plus I will be having company around the may date from Florida and I definatly want to be a part of this!

goooooo Melissa!

nutti :)

Here is a Link to world Clock: World Clock She is PST

Huh? I looked at that thing, and I can't figure it out. I need either an idiot link, or how many hours behind me California is ...

-----------------------------

OK, to make things easier, I just looked at Melissa's member information, which tells me that while it's 7:30 a.m. here, it's 4:30 a.m. there, and Melissa's probably still in the bed, LOL!

Edited by LPCullen

EDT (Eastern Daylight Savings) is 3 hrs ahead of Melissa

CDT is 2 hours ahead

Mtn is 1 hour ahead

So 4pm in PDT is 7pm EDT

6pm CDT

5 pm MT

That's assuming everyone is on daylight savings time. Sorry these are the only time zones I know.

Hope this helps.

June 3 is my and DH's 36 wedding anniversary and right now we are trying to fit vacation schedules around that so I may not can make it. But will this one also be posted in the blogs like the flower border and fireplace? So I can do it on my own later? Please Pretty Please with sugar on top.

Melissa: I would still like a kit, if you will pm me with the cost, I will send you the money either by check or money order which ever you prefer.

I'm going to echo Peggi here. I'll be working on the 27th and on our way to our vacation on the 3rd so I won't be able to make either one. But if the class is posted in a thread, blog or gallery, I'll catch up when I get home. :D

Melissa, I would still like a kit if that's okay. If you would pm me with the same information you send Peggi about how much and if you prefer check or money order, I'll send it to you.

Deb

Wow! Thanks for the picture, Tracy...that's really pretty! I'm already thinking of ways to add other trims and stuff to make it even fancier...like a party dress, kinda.

Hey Peggi thanks for clarifying the times for me. I get it backwards sometimes. So I was thinking my time (central) would be noon, but, I looked at the world clock and figured out I was backwards...again!

Thanks all around! Can't wait to get the kit and take the class. I haven't done one before so it will be something new for me.

Doe

The class will be held on June 3rd. It will start at 12 noon PST. I do not think it will take 4 hours, but put that to be on the safe side. It may just take an hour. I have not timed the process.

Here is some shipping information on the kits.

To send payment by paypal the address you need to send payment to is:

darrellpayne@charter.net

To send payment by check or money order please send me a pm or email, and I will send you my snail mail address.

The cost is $8 per kit. Please let me know of the color of fabric you would prefer and I will do my best to send that color.

Fabric may vary from stated preference depending on availabilty.

For those that wish to use their own fabric. Email me for the pattern. I will make the pattern available a week before class as well

Here is a list of the needed supplies:

#. Fabritac ( NOT included in kit)

(avaiable at most craft and sewing stores)

I prefer to use this as it sets quickly, but any glue can be used, however it will take a lot longer. The seams may also be hand sewn for those that desire to sew.

# Scissors ( NOT included in kit)

# Piece of waxed paper ( to protect work surface

# toothpick, or other small item to apply adhesive.

For those using their own Material add the folowing:

# 8 X 8 piece of fabric

# Straight pins

# Sewing Needle

# Matching thread

# trim, ribbon, lace, of your choosing, optional.

Please cut out your pattern from the fabric and seal edges prior to class.

That is all the needed information I can think of. If anyone has any questions before class feel free to contact me.

Melissa

• 4 weeks later...