Prefect Babysitter

Cayrol

I finally figured it out,brought the 4 year old grandson home to give his mom a break. She still has the twins but at least she don't have to worry bout the 4 year right now. But any way I wanted to work on my house he sat and played on the floor by me for a while.

But boardem soon arrived and he wanted out. So went and got the mini"s (horses) put them in the back yard gave him a curry comb and got to paint the walls of the kitchen in the house. But of course it was not long till he opens the back door and brings them in. But o well it worked for a while.

But I am turning him into a miniature lover :) ,he will sit on my lap and read the miniature magazines with me and want to know why we can't do that house next grandma. :)

Cayrol :o

Yes he brought the horses in the back door. We have pictures of him at 11 months under the christmas tree with the smallest of the two.

Miniatures must be contagious because it skipped his mom. :) :) :o

I think it is environmental. My oldest grandson is not ours by birth, although we knew him as ours from the time he was about 3 months old and think of him as ours. But he loves the dollhouses and will sit with me and watch me work on them-and ask a million questions. He is the one who brought home the gravel from his playground at school and told me to make a rock mirror out of them. But! Our oldest grand daughter who will be 6 in June, loves the one we gave her and will play with it all the time. Her brother decided at 6 months to sit in it!

Minis are contagious, be it dollhouses or animals, and I know, I grew up on the farm, and my pet was a black and white pig-Ya he came in the house with me, at least till he got to be 400 pounds, and Ma banned up from coming in together! LOL

I seen your mini horse pic-and he's just loveable-I'd bring him in too!! So I'm an animal nut as well as a mini one! They would hold my attention! The only reason this house isn't full of them, is my DH has asthma, and my son has allergies that bring on difficulty breathing.

I can just visualize an illustrated storybook featuring your grandson and his mini adventures! :flowers: No doubt written as though a children's book, but with the mini addict's sense of humor.

Maybe you'll have to keep your camera close at hand to record any memorable moments.