new kid on the block

beaver193

Hi to all. My name is Pat. i recently had some surgery on my neck and to keep from going crazy from boredom i am finally attempting to complete a doll house that a dear freind started years ago for my daughter when she was 3. she is now almost 19 and my friend Dan passed away several years ago. my wife promised Dan that i would complete the doll house. so that is why i am here.

it is the peirce model (model #8011) any means of obtaining a complete set of instructions and or illustrations would be very helpful and greatly appreciatted.

thanks in advance for any infothet you can provide

Pat

Greenleaf is fantastic about providing instructions for their houses...I copied and pasted the info given by Deb in another forum in case you don't run across it...thanks Deb :roflmao:

GREENLEAF DOLLHOUSES

(800) 253-7150

Fax: (607) 638-9076

GREENLEAF DOLLHOUSES WEBSITE

customerservice@greenleafdollhouses.com

Greenleaf Dollhouses Business hours are M-F 8am through 4pm Eastern Standard Time

Hi Patrick :roflmao:

Welcome to the neighborhood. After 5 posts you can start a gallery. As a fellow Pierce rehabber I'd be interested in seeing what you've got and maybe I can make a few suggestions from my ongoing experiences. A rehab is a totally different proposition than a house made from the worktable up!