Vineyard Cottage In Gallery

how are you going to decorate it?

i got a vineyard cottage kit 14 years ago for my birthday, then (soon after) sold it in a yard sale after i moved to a smaller house. i had planned to make it an artist's cottage/studio. i had no idea then that they were based on actual cottages from a methodist camp. they are certainly unusual.

great detail on the floors.

Thank you all.

Cathy, Im getting the Washington 2.0 in the beginning of next month. I plan on leaving it wood and tole painting it. Rosalind, I still dont have a story for who will be living there but this house is leaning towards less of a home and more of an art gallery or display museum of some sort.

.... this house is leaning towards less of a home and more of an art gallery or display museum of some sort.

The Vineyard Cottage really is artistic - I still think mine will be a live-in art studio - we'll see. It just lends itself to that sort of a place so well, doesn't it? With the high ceiling, the loft area - the whole look of this dollhouse resonates with artistic charm!

Lovely, as always. It has a definite seaside resort house feel to it, very much Belle Epoch. One expects to see ladies in leg-o-mutton sleeved shirtwaist dresses and starw boaters, and young men in seersucker suits with plus-fours and argyle socks.

Lovely, as always. It has a definite seaside resort house feel to it, very much Belle Epoch. One expects to see ladies in leg-o-mutton sleeved shirtwaist dresses and straw boaters, and young men in seersucker suits with plus-fours and argyle socks.