Molly the traveling moose

THmini2

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just read this entire thread, and it was funny and cute and thoroughly entertaining! Too bad I didn't join this forum like a year ago, I could've happily hosted Molly here in Southern Alberta! Maybe some day she will want to travel again, and maybe my home will be one of her stops. This looks like ALOT of fun, and very original, you guys. :wave:

Wow! That was practically overnight! She must be tipping the delivery man! :) I think she just wants to make sure she makes it for all the parties.... Halloween, Turkey Day, Xmas... now a place to ring in the New Year!

thank goodness she will NOT witness the family male New Years tradition of tying 100 sparklers together and putting the flame to them at the end of our driveway. Yes, we are still a state that allows fireworks. YES, this does produce a mushroom cloud.

NO, this will not happen this year!

we've been in hyper mode with work, so Molly is resting and will be mailed within a day or two. Sorry for any delay, but we promise to send her toward her next visit soon!!! We've had fun showing her work and giving her fun tasks. She's been a very sweet guest!!

Please forgive the delay in getting Molly to the postoffice/airport! She is now ready to set off! I'd love to take her to Mini Club meeting tomorrow, but hope to get her in her box and resting for her flight before then. We had fun hosting her visit here! She's stayed way over her three days, so I'm sure the next members are anxious for her to arrive!

Molly has flown! She had so many souvenirs and loot at this point that I repacked her in a larger box. She really needed a size smaller but this is all I had after the holiday mailings, so she's flying First Class this time. To save postage $$'s, the next few stops might want to move her to something smaller and bump her back to Coach. I was worried because a few things had gotten minor damage.

We surely enjoyed her visit!

Molly may be missing! :) The post office said that she was delivered to Lynnae but she never got her. I hope she isn't laying out in the weather. Poor Molly. Lynn asked if I knew what she could do any ideas. I told her to check all around her house, any odd areas, ect. Other then that I don't know. Please wish or pray that she is found.

:) That's not good... I hope she finds her way there - maybe it was misdelivered to someone else's house and they will be a good neighbor and return it to the mailman. That happened to one of the Xmas packages we ordered. The company sent a new one because the first one was delivered incorrectly. That was via UPS. By the time the package was returned and properly rerouted, the company had already sent us the second one - we ended up with two because UPS wouldn't pick one up for a return!

If I were Lynnae I would ask to speak directly to the postman who delivered the package to see if he/she could recall anything about it - where they placed it, what time... Is there any way it could have been scanned for delivery, but still be sitting at the post office for pickup? Lynnae might want to drop by the post office to check...

I could understand it getting lost in the package shuffle of the holidays, but not in January! That would be such a tragic ending to an incredible journey to get lost on the second to the last stop home, I'll be thinking of Molly and hoping she finds her way to where she belongs!