Pictures of My Marqum Hill

Connor's Mom

It's coming right along, Michelle. Nice job. I prefer getting to the parts where it looks like a house with trim and all, but you have to get through this part to get there.

Are you feeling better about it at all now?

Hi Michelle, I've been reading your posts, glad to see you have not given up! The doll house your doing I think has a really good lay out, and your lucky to be able to build it (us down under would need to sell the baby to be able to afford it). lol!

Keep at it, I can't wait to see it papered, then painted, furnished and nearly finished, (dollhouses are never done i'm told).

Michelle been following along with your posts and WOWZER can't believe how much you have done after that little problem you were having. Will be watching your progress!

and your lucky to be able to build it (us down under would need to sell the baby to be able to afford it). lol!

:) liz how true!!!!

The shipping is a killer over here :mad:

If a Greenleaf or any American house dares to appear on evilbay it's snapped up within minutes of being listed :p

Thanks so much everyone. I am really excited about the project again.

Liz and Linda - I was lucky enough to get this for 50% off at AC Moore. It is going to be a gift for my niece that was born last month. I already have my eye on the San Fran for my next project for myself lol. Now I just have to find it at a price I can afford.

Cathy - I really dont have anything to compare the MDF to, since this is my first house, but I like it. I feel like it will make a nice sturdy (but heavy) house. There has been some chipping, but I am hoping that will be fixed easily.