Hello Everybody From Sam

Hello everyone, I'm new here. I've loved dollhouses since I was a kid and I'm getting right back into it. I entered the HBS contest this year and didn't place or even get a mention. I saw the entries - I think a lot of them maybe didn't start with the boat - it was hard to see it !!! But sour grapes apart I saw alot of good stuff on this site and a lot of inspiration, my favourite was Death Takes a Holiday - I loved the two in front like the titanic couple - I still haven't seen the movie, so don't spoil it!

Love Sam XXX

Hi and :popcorn:, Sam!! Many of us entered the HBS contest and a few won or were mentioned. I was not one of the winners or mentioned either. I would love to see your boat though. There are pictures of mine in my gallery.

:unsure:

Welcome to our "little" family, Sam. You win a prize for entering the HBS contest, you'll win the Adams kit (it's the kit for this next year's contest, which several of our members have already begun working on). Do share pictures of your builds with us.