Happy Birthday HOLLY!!

nuttiwebgal

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR HOLLY!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUUUUUUUU!

post-9-1135755840.gifpost-9-1135755840.gifpost-9-1135755840.gif

I hope you have a great day and get all the goodies you want.

big hugggzzzz

nutti :D

I'll join in the Happy Birthday song with Nutti as I now got my "regular" voice back ;)

I hope you have a great day Holly filled with everything you possibly could imagine!!! :D

Hugs

:D ;) :D Thank you, thank you! Y'all are one of the nicest gifts anyone could ever receive!

We're not big gift givers (great, since I'm into such small stuff :p ), but DH got me a new sub to DHM for my birthday. We're going in to the Big City (Tallahassee is NOT a big city, but compared to where we live...) and take DS#3 to Wally World to spend the gift card we gave him for Christmas and then this nice man I live with is taking me out to dinner (won't tell me where).

I don't feel 64.

Ever have one of those birthdays that was just SO special it stands out with sparkles? A gaggle of former coworkers called me first thing this AM to holler "happy birthday" and good wishes. This after I'd already begun reading greetings here :D

I spent a quiet morning making beerstiens out of frosted glass beads & jump rings & fancy rootbeer mugs out of jump rings, filigree tubular beads and short sections of IV tubing (leftover from last year's colonoscopy; can you say "packrat"? how about OCD?) for the pub.

We took DS#3 & his roommate to Wally World to spend his giftcard and DH bought me a hooded warmup jacket & a set of 1:50 scale John Deere farm tractors.

For dinner he took me to our favorite Italian restaurant & I had veal scallopini a la picatta and tiramisu for dessert & afterwards we rolled me around our favorite mall until I stopped hurting. Then I came home & found even more good wishes!

How good is that! The best part is that I don't feel a day over 18! And I love you all ;)

Happy Birthday Holly! I'm sorry I'm a little late with the good wishes. It sounds like you had a wonderful day full of good things. May the coming year be filled with all the things that make you smile.

Deb