The Greenleaf Madison

SallyG

I posted to the gallery some exterior shots of my Greenleaf Madison. I got this house, unopened, from eBay last year. I'm sorry it was discontinued because it's a great little house. I modified the exterior a bit to look like a 1940's bungalow.

Enjoy the pics.

I love it!!! It's simply beautiful!! The Madison is one that I'd love to get my hands on. Linda has been working on a rustic Madison that looks just like the house where my Dad was raised in the Ozarks. That little kit has a ton of possibilities. I really like the way yours came out! It's so elegant and bright and cheery.

Deb

Great job! As I commented in your gallery, you made a humble cottage so majestic with the way you did the front of it!

Maybe one year Greenleaf will have a 'resurrection year', and for a period of time, reproduce all the houses that have been discontinued! Wouldn't that be great fun, and wouldn't we all be so broke grabbing them up! Maybe sometime...

I noticed this one when I was drooling over your Mary Kay house. The Madison just begs to be a bungalow, doesn't it? I'd love to see interior pictures, too. If ever a house cried out for a Roper Range, that one does!

Thanks everyone! I apologize for not getting interior pics up as of yet. I'm working on putting together my husband's genealogy in book form for the family reunion down in FL next month, and I've been neglecting my dollhouse somewhat. So much to do, so little time!!

Anyway, I'll get them up in a day or so....I promise!!