The winner of Beacon Hill give-a-way contest is…

Mini Man

I found it! Good grief. I thought all of you who had given up and then found it were nuts, but it works. But I must say that I tried to find it on Internet Explorer and it didn't work, so I switched over to Firefox and it worked. Don't know why.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I must admit this contest has me stumped. I searched the site, read the clues and am probably overlooking the link. I am giving up the search. Good luck to whoever wins. Let us know where the link was located tomorrow. It will be interesting to know what page it was on and how many times I did not see it. :yes:

When I filled in the fields & clicked the email button it sent; I checked my email box & got the link to verify, and when the link came up, there was the "Verify" button to click.

This one involved a lot of noodling (as my DH calls it), but was not only fun but reminded me I don't spend nearly as much time exploring the host site as I do this forum!lol

Thank You Dean & The Greenleaf Staff.!! I really enjoy this forum alot.! I always get answers to my Questions & Someone always comments on the work that was put into something!

I LOVED last years Halloween Madness!!! and I LOVE this years too!!! It is alot different but stil alot of fun.! My oldest son is really getting into it again this year, he gets up every morning and the first things he says is "What is Dean doing today?"

We found the link, and it took us a bit but we had fun. and that is what itis all about.!

Dean & The Greenleaf staff outdid themselves last year and they really spoiled alot of us.! But I am proud to say I am a member of this forum! and I have never been a member of a Free forum that spoiled its members !!!

THANK YOU DEAN & GREENLEAF STAFF !!!!!

Kellee

Susanna, I think you have until noon where Dean is! The link he gave is sitting right out where it is all uppercase & underlined for clicking.

on one of the Greenleaf sites, you'll find this link:

WHERE'S THE GOODIES?

Follow that link to the new Greenleaf Contest Machine. What's the prize you ask, well you'll just need to start looking to find out. The link is not in the forum...The word of the month is stealth!

BTW, that prize is a goodie!

I saw some people having problems verifying their entry, so despite originally not intending on registering I did, and had absolutely no problem whatsoever verifying. Took about 15 seconds.

I did notice there's a link to your own Email account, you must choose the verification link below this.

Thank you Dean for taking the time from your very busy workday and weeks to "dream" up all this fun for us to enjoy! I personally loved the contest - and felt like a dolt when I had a problem finding the "goodies" as well as evryone else! But then one has to remember that if it was all that easy, then there wouldn't be that heightened anxiety and the fun and the satisfaction of finding it! What fun this has been - in spite of personal troubles - for me! And for lots of other people too. Let's not sour things or Dean will take all the "toys" away and we will be doomed to a life of boredom!

Wolfie trying to bounce back!

Yup, Im still here and Im still at it and I havent found anything. :blink:

But I actually found something even better while searching through the site. :yes: Working windows for the Garfield!!! :banana: I almost fell out of the chair when I saw them. I didnt even know they existed. I love them! I have to buy them when I get my Garfield. Im so happy they exist!! lol

I got in my own way the first time I tried it, sought & found & missed the link because it was right out there in plain sight! By the time I got back to it I had visited EVERY other page on the host site!

I got in my own way the first time I tried it, sought & found & missed the link because it was right out there in plain sight! By the time I got back to it I had visited EVERY other page on the host site!

LOL, well as I found the link as well I suppose fairly easy, but I couldn't get out of the browsing mood as there are soooooo many goodies avaliable so I kept looking around and enjoying myself a lot.

Hugs

Now that I have grasped the whole idea of this Halloween scavenger hunt prize contest I am so excited and hooked to my computer. Although I have searched and looked and cannot find it....I know I am new at this....but I am stuck!!!! ;) :yikes:

lol I found something else that I didnt know about! Theres a Greenleaf dealer right here in Miami and not far from where I live. They must have a lot of dollhouse things in their store! Im going this weekend! I havent found the link yet but this is awesome. All of the things that I have found are great! I still win!!