August 2007 Swap Sign Ups

LPCullen

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry I haven't been on line--haven't been able to get out of court! Boxes are mailed. I finally ended up using one rate boxes, since I couldn't get my hands on anything else...

But, they are on their way!

My swap items arrived today. WOW everything is wonderful and so beautiful. Everyone did a great job and I'm very happy with each one. Ya'll are so talented.

Linda, it might be a good thing that you had to use the flat rate boxes. The box I received was crushed on one end and I was so afraid that the contents would be also. The extra size was probably what saved the day and nothing was broken. Thank you.

I live on the other end of the country so might have to wait even longer. I have had so much anxiety about people liking what I made. No less than when a house is in transit to the buyer. Hope you all like it or al least the rest of the things make up for it!

I'm glad I'm not the only one who is anxious about people liking what I made. :wave:

You definitely aren't the only one or two. I always feel that way. I think it was worse for the first swap I did.

I have enough to add accessories to several bathrooms which is good becasue my apartment house will have four of them. Everything I opened was my "favorite". THANKS EVERYONE!

There are FIVE things that will go perfectly in my fairy house. Faries do not need toilets but they are very tidy. They like sinks and showers and great big bathtubs so need lots of accessories.