August 2007 Swap Sign Ups

LPCullen

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:) I'm not sure where to post this to make sure someone gets it, but this is as good a spot as any I guess. I've been out of commission with the Greenleaf forums for quite a while (it wouldn't let me log in at all) and I have been super busy trying desperately to keep up work on my Orchid. Now, I'm back in the game and was wondering when the next swap would be. That is, if the Circle hadn't taken it over. Wow, I've really been gone for quite some time.

:lol: Oh, I've also been toying with making mini artwork with my new printer! Its wonderful! If anyone would like a particular painting, let me know! ;)

I can also print you out a small sheet of them too, you just cut them out and frame them yourself!

Oh wait...I just gave out my secret for the next swap!! :p

I looked and there isn't an album to do it yet. Has everyone received their swap items yet? We can't post until we all have gotten our packages so everyone will have the pleasant surprise when opening them.

• 3 weeks later...