August 2007 Swap Sign Ups

LPCullen

hi i was wonder if i could join i thoug it said today was the last day and been having trouble geting to get on the web site and i really would like to join i have a good idea

:yes: :D

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the kid swap is over and i am trying to do this for my lil sis christmas present and swap are fun and easy i did the kids swap the stuff was ok i am 13year old can i please join :yes:

I'm sorry Adam, but right now as the rules stand, the adult swaps are limited to those members 17 and over. Those rules may be revised at some point in the future, however not at present.

We appreciate your interest and enthusiasm, and I sincerely hope you will not be too upset with me for being the bearer of bad news.

• 2 weeks later...

I know there is some crazy stuff going on, but I was wondering where to ship the swap stuff. After the 10th I will no longer have reliable access to the computer until we have moved. If we don’t know by then don’t worry about it. I can check later at the library. I don’t want to inconvenience anyone. But if it is worked out it would make things a little easier for me. Thanks :unsure:

Working my buns off on my swap items this weekend. Thank goodness the humidity is gone for now..I am trying to get done before it gets hot again and I lose interest in anything at all..LOL

Carrie,

Was it unusually cold up your way yesterday? The high during the day was 64 deg F, and I had to add a blanket to the bed at night (mid 40s). Today is in the lower 70s. It makes me feel like I want to go pumpkin picking but I know in my right mind that is no where near time yet...just feels good!

Yes, it was very cold. My poor sister and bil are camping at Cape Cod. They came up from NC and didn't plan on the cold here. They are freezing. She mentioned having to go to bed early to stay warm the past few nights. Of course, they could go to my grandmother's house if it really is too bad. They left their son there with my parents so they could have some alone time though.

I have finished my swap items. :) They are packaged and ready to go. Where do I mail them to ? I have looked all thru the mini swap thread and I can't find a address. This was really fun to do. I thought maybe I got in over my head there at first, but once I started I couldn't stop. I can't wait till the next swap.

Lynnae

Mine are already sent, so it is up to Linda what to do with it. Assuming it isn't too lost. I tracked and confirmed it and it said it was delivered to Maryland. The last I heard was it made it to NC on Monday evening, so hopefully Linda will have it soon.

The last I heard was it made it to NC on Monday evening, so hopefully Linda will have it soon.

Yep I have it, and two others, but I don't remember who they were. I disconnected my internet service at the house because I'm changing providers and re-doing my house, and I haven't hooked it back up. So, I only have internet at work right now, and I've been in trials for the past two days. I'll get it updated in the morn.

There is a post above Heidi's that Grambo won't be able to participate right now due to a family illness.

Yes, the but ship out date is not yet here, and he told me that she couldn't ship right now. She may be able to ship a few days late, but I won't hold more than a week so please include hers. If she has to be dropped from the swap, I will return the items back to you.