The Gallery of Pictures

Raggedyanne

:starwars:

In a glaxay far, far, far, away a mini addict began a quest, that would prove her worthiness among the greatest builders of all time....(cool music here if I knew how to spell it out)....and so the journey begins....(more cool music).....

post-2115-1182043200_thumb.jpg

post-2115-1182043213_thumb.jpg

post-2115-1182043228_thumb.jpg

post-2115-1182043256_thumb.jpg

Hello,

I am realizing that it is a large house. I have been doing research on colors etc. I got my color chip collection from Williamsburg this week and a cool book about dollhouses that they display there ( only at Christmas). I am also waiting on a book with sharper pictures than I took of the insides of the houses. I have found some wallpaper that I am interested in, but I am not sure. It has been hard to find colonial furniture that isn't too simple or too ornate. I am planning to do a summer kitchen at some point, so some of it is great. I am sure I will find what I am looking for or I will have to venture into the world of my own creation.

I have to say this is the most fun I have had since I played with my Barbie dolls as a kid! :starwars:

What a wonderful bash for a Primrose!

:lol: I am so glad that you thought to tell me about that one!!! I thought that I was going to have to bash a house or use a barn....but the Primrose is perfect!!! Thanks so much!! I can't wait to get all of this stuff going, but I have to remember that I am only one person...I just get so excited about the ideas! :starwars:

I can't wait to get all of this stuff going, but I have to remember that I am only one person...I just get so excited about the ideas! ;)

Yup. I know the feeling! About 4 clones to help move projects along would be very nice. So many ideas, so little time! :D

I have to say this is the most fun I have had since I played with my Barbie dolls as a kid! ;)

My feelings exactly!!!! :D

• 2 months later...

I'm just starting on The Willow myself and I'm just a little bit ahead of you!! I have the staircase and the bookshelf in and am just about ready to start on the electrical. It's good to see someone else making the same house as I am. I look forward to watching your progress. I'm making my in the style of Colonial Williamsburg, what style are you going for?