I don't know

dstoessel

My wife bought a slot and tab doll house about 15 years ago at a garage sale. There are no markings on the box and no pictures and no instructions

help I'm lost!!!!!!!

The only marking on the box is PO-109290

We have just returned from the minatures show in Dallas and was directed to GreenLeaf as the most likely manufacturer. Is there an archive someplace of picures of the old models of doll houses that one can look at?

Is there some kind of markings on one of the sheets that might point me in the right direction?

From what I can tell looing at the sheets it looks like a Victorian house whech probably isn't much help.

I don't have any photes at this time to share but I will be working on getting a few shots of what is here.

First, measure the box it came in. GL puts box dimensions on the site, so those measurements may identify the exact house, and it will certainly allow you to rule out some of the possible houses. (If that's a GL product number, it's from an old numbering system no longer in use.)

Second, see if you can find a couple key pieces in the kit: (1) one short side wall; (2) the front facade or part of it; (3) a floor (first or second, shouldn't matter). The shape and dimensions of those pieces should narrow the possible universe of houses, and those are easy pieces to find.

Although it's a 15-year-old house, it's not necessarily out of production and may still be on the main GL site. There's a list of houses with links somewhere on Dollhouse Universe (click the link in my sig, look for an article on old tab-and-slot kits), though some of the links need to be updated.

yes do post a photo or 2 of the walls and the front of the house

this will help those with the know to be able to name it and maybe we can find you the directions.

good luck...sooo exciting a mystery kit!

nutti :wave:

BTW:

WELCOME to the forum!

hello, and welcome!

kudos to you, for your Mystery Build project.

i haven't any help to offer at the moment, but i know others here are ready to spring into action once you have made a gallery, which you can do after you enter 5 posts.

looking forward to hearing more about you and your interests!

:wave:

Welcome!

You could probably grab some of the bigger pieces and TRY to dryfit them together. Then when you take a pic, it will give the experts here more to go on.

Think of it as a big jigsaw puzzle of mystery!

That is the way I bought my dollhouse too. No picture, no directions. I was able to figure out which house I had by comparing pieces I had with the pictures an Greenleaf's web site. Mine is a Beacon Hill. Can't wait to find out what your's is.

Hello, welcome and good luck! I have an old tab-n slot house, that's apparently not a Greenleaf, and is still not identified. Hope yours is an easier one to figure out! Pics in my gallerie, it's the black and white one. Even better pics in re Mystery Tabbie, what stairs...in "everyone else category.