Travel Trailer

Tams

Well, it still needs some items to help make it look like it's being camped in, but here's a few pictures of my travel trailer. I think it looks FAR better than it did before! It still needs a few things, but I think I'm finally well on my way with it!

DSC05996.jpg

DSC05993.jpg

DSC05995.jpg

Thanks Peggi - I did this last summer, but it looked far too plain and I didn't like the colors. My crazy cat, Loca, knocked it over and broke a couple things, giving me the perfect chance to re-do the whole thing. It has been a fun couple days! After my daughter's graduation, I plan to start my houseboat. I have an idea for the contest, so am going to give it a whirl.

Thank you! Here are a couple more. Will start the Houseboat on May 21!!! (if I wait that long, but I really need to wait!)

DSC05998.jpg

DSC06001.jpg

It looks great, Tams!! Mine is only half built, but I hope to finish it for a Christmas gift this year. I also hope to finish my houseboat for Christmas, so I guess I better get working on them.

Okay, I am the oddball here, but you wanna know what I love best about your trailer? The fact that IT SLEEPS FOUR! I've seen some beautiful travel trailer kits done up, but this is the only one that could actually sleep a mini family! Just try to take those others camping!

I also admire that fact that you made EVERYTHING yourself! The animal print fabric is perfect! Outdoorsy but not over the top.

Well done!

Jeri

IT SLEEPS FOUR!

I like this also! it also looks like the family that owns it goes travling alot!

love the materail!

good job! :whistle:

nutti :)

• 5 years later...

I know this is an old topic, but my friend and I recently bought two trailers at a fair in Holland and whoopie, one another one to finish and display at the next fair. It will be a challenge, but the idea is to create a gipsy version. Any idea's?? We are dazzling on the internet to find nice pic's etc. and I think our trailers are going to look smashing!!