Elvis and Celine Duet

Roni

Don't know if there are many Elvis fans in the forum, but I just had to post. This duet was AWESOME, not to be missed. If you haven't seen it, you can catch it on several web sites. It was the most downloaded IPOD tune today. Awesome, just Awesome.

:):rofl::rofl: :lol: :)

Yeah, you could say I got carried away !!

Didn't know if it was ok to post the link to the site here, but you won't have any problem finding it, if you care to hear it :)

I saw it and YES it was awesome! We have DVR and my DH kept rewinding it to watch it again. Really impressive. Loved the song and Celine did a wonderful job for sure.

In the NY post yesterday is said that they are keeping it a secret how they did it, but someone said part of it was live, part of it was pre-recorded..they used a Elvis impersonator in some of it and computer wizzardry. Lots of cutting and pasting.

They did the same thing for the Orville Redenbacker commercials (i used to love popping popcorn that way) and for a commercial with Steve McQueen in it.