HB BackOrdered Shipments

beachpeach

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok you all are kidding me right? NO beacon hill? Please tell me it is not so cause that will be very very dissapointing. And I did not get a darn email telling me that!

So tried to call the HBS and Greenleaf and I dont get no one.

Please please please please tell me it isnt so cause if it is I will cancel my darn order!

I had to wait for my thornhill quite a long while after i ordered it, it was back ordered. It was hard to be patient, but at least i knew i got a good deal on it so it was worth the wait :yes:

HMMMMMMMMMM.....I hope it is a prank!!

I have not had an email and just went and checked my order status. My micro BH has gone out as has my conservatory (in MA now...that is Massassachutes or however u spell that state right?)...anyhow no email about the BH.

Dean........are you really out?? and how long until you get the presses rolling again?

If others are still interested I also have extra copies of the

1) Guide to American Furniture

2) HBS Catalog

3) Showcase booklet

I noticed above that someone offered theirs and they were snapped up pretty quickly. I also ordered at the 50% off sale and so did my friends so I have 3 copies of each that I am willing to mail out at no cost to any US address.

Rozeanne

Dudes, if the Beacon Hill is back ordered then just chill. It's worth a wait. Do you think Dean would do you over? A whole lot of BH's got sold in the sale. Greenleaf aint WalMart, they may not have ten thousand of everything in stock. In fact WalMart don't have the Pegasus or TOS Cylon is stock, and it aint their fault. All I'm saying is Dean is da man! HE WILL SEE YOU RIGHT. Cancel your order? Go for it. It's your loss.

Dudes, if the Beacon Hill is back ordered then just chill. It's worth a wait. Do you think Dean would do you over? A whole lot of BH's got sold in the sale. Greenleaf aint WalMart, they may not have ten thousand of everything in stock. In fact WalMart don't have the Pegasus or TOS Cylon is stock, and it aint their fault. All I'm saying is Dean is da man! HE WILL SEE YOU RIGHT. Cancel your order? Go for it. It's your loss.

Doogster,

You are right. I came home after a very very bad day at work. I know Dean wouldnt steer us wrong. And I know HBS isnt walmart. And I shouldnt take my bad day at work out on them.

Bec

ordered my dollhouse, and granddaughter ordered another on sunday at 11:59pm she got hers on sat. . and i got mine monday was really surprised at the fast delivery. but most things ive ordered from hb come with in the week.

Doogster,

You are right. I came home after a very very bad day at work. I know Dean wouldnt steer us wrong. And I know HBS isnt walmart. And I shouldnt take my bad day at work out on them.

Bec

Your gain, Dean is the most rightous person I know.

Dean........are you really out?? and how long until you get the presses rolling again?

Sorry folks, there was a problem at my wood vendor that put a bump in our production schedule. We're unloading the truck now and will soon be back in production. Hopefully we will resume shipping on the Beacon Hill next week.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. HBS was unaware of this problem until after their sale, so I also apologize to Ernie for putting him in this situation.

Thanks for your understanding!

Dean

Hey, Dean, as they say, "...stuff happens!" :p I'm glad it's working out. Greenleaf has always come through for me, anyway, even with very dumb newbie questions...and help connecting to this forum, where I've gained so many new friends! :ohyeah:

Doogster,

Bec

*BEARHUGS* to Bec....bad days at work are mega-poopy aren't they? Hope that works gets better soon!

Thanks Dean for letting us know about the problem. I am still looking forward to getting the Beacon Hill. It is my dream house. I let someone talk me out of it when I picked my first house and am kind of glad it happened. I have a little bit more skill to make it now.

Cancel my order :) OMG NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love the Beacon Hill.......have since the first time I laid eyes on it :D

Thank you for the update Dean..that is all I was looking for ....knowledge. I can cool my heals for ages as long as I know what is going on.

More to look forward to :throb:...infact, given my current situation with flood threats, you could keep it months and I would be ok LOL

Thanks Dean for letting us know about the problem. I am still looking forward to getting the Beacon Hill. It is my dream house. I let someone talk me out of it when I picked my first house and am kind of glad it happened. I have a little bit more skill to make it now.

You know I'm thinking that way of the Pierce. I'm not as far along on the Garf as I should be, because I'm trying to visualize finishing the parts before assembly. The Pierce is very similar, but seems to be a lot more accessible. I'm thinking I'll make the Pierce first and avoid buggering up the Garf.

No hurry here for the BH. I'm working on my Brimbles. Just knowing it will be on its way at some point is exciting enough.

I've only received 4 of 20 different orders from Ebay. Seems that the one's being shipped from the furthest away, are arriving first. Isn't that odd!

One time I purchased from an ebay dealer that was only 60 miles from me and it took the package, shipped priority mail, ten days to get to me.

Valerie

I don't think Ernie & Greenleaf Anticipated the Big Greenleaf Fanclub to buy out all of the Beacon Hills ;) Bec, I hope you are having a better day!! You'll have your BH soon! I can't wait to start on mine. I have 2 other houses to do first then, the Beacon hill is all mine :angry: (not to have but hey I only love to build anyway :unsure: )

I'm in no rush to get mine, it always takes me forever to get started on a project anyway. :unsure:

Me too!

Living in Canada, I always expect to wait 2-6 weeks for anything that I order. I've learned that most miniature suppliers are very reputable. Greenleaf and HBS are tops for service and delivery in my books.

Those of you who are waiting for the BH .... it's worth the wait. Truly, this dollhouse is incredible. I've enjoyed my BH for 13 years, and it's still my all-time favourite dollhouse.

-Susanne