HB BackOrdered Shipments

beachpeach

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe it's b/c i ordered early? i was fortunate and everything went as smoothly as anybody could expect.

the HBS order i placed was filled right away -- no back order for the Lily, and all shipped on schedule, all arrived on schedule.

maybe it's b/c i ordered early? i was fortunate and everything went as smoothly as anybody could expect.

the HBS order i placed was filled right away -- no back order for the Lily, and all shipped on schedule, all arrived on schedule.

Most likely it's cause of what y'all ordered. The Beacon Hill seems to be the only backorder, our Pierce's (2 of 'em) arrived last Wednesday. From the sound of things on the other thread Ernie waited till the end of the sale and faxed the order to Greenleaf at one time. Sounds like Dean's burnin' the midnight oil to get those BH's out to the people who bought 'em quickly.

seems that the BH was the hottest item, that's fer shur.

some other folks who got the Lily had b/o status too, for a bit.

i think this sale may've been pretty good for HBS and GL - hope so!

And now we are all starting to look forward to hear/see what the houses want to look like and how they will live and ... etc etc... Right?!? :whistle:

Hugs