HB BackOrdered Shipments

beachpeach

i just got an email that my backordered Lily will be shipping out soon!

"Due to the overwhelming number of dollhouses ordered during the recent sale, the vendor is running a bit behind schedule. We anticipate shipment within the next day or two. Mini thanks.

Harry Candullo

Internet Coordinator"

:shifty:

good job on all the house purchases everyone!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't order a house....so I got MY stuff today! :shifty: Ralph is SO excited to be presented with a wiring kit.....or maybe not.... :ohyeah:

This might be a good place to add this:

I have one extra Cir-Kit Tapewire Instruction book (2005 edition)

a "Guide to American Furniture", by House of Miniatures

a Hobby Builders Supply catalog (current March 2007 edition)

a Creatin' Contest Customer Showcase 1994- 2006

which I would be happy to send FREE to the first ones who request them. No charge, not even postage. Just send me a message with your home address and I'll drop it (or them!) in the mail to you.

Wouldn't it be a kick to know exactly how many actual dollhouse kits were ordered from HBS at the 50% sale? And, how many of each different kit?

It's exciting to know that there's such an interest in building dollhouses.

-Susanne

Wouldn't it be a kick to know exactly how many actual dollhouse kits were ordered from HBS at the 50% sale? And, how many of each different kit?

It's exciting to know that there's such an interest in building dollhouses.

-Susanne

I asked that exact same thing on another post... I am dying to know!

I know a lot of people have ordered LOTS of stuff! I sure hope you guys enjoy it all. I am waiting for my Cir-Kit lighting kit to get here. I haven't heard that it's has been backordered. But then, I bought my kit on Friday, which was probably before a lot of others did. So I am crossing my fingers.

I didn't order a house....so I got MY stuff today! :huh: Ralph is SO excited to be presented with a wiring kit.....or maybe not.... :)

which I would be happy to send FREE to the first ones who request them. No charge, not even postage. Just send me a message with your home address and I'll drop it (or them!) in the mail to you.

I loved the Guide to American furniture! Was surprised to receive it!

I just checked my order at the website and the gazebo kit I ordered is backordered. Maybe they got a lot of orders this year. The last time i ordered on this sale nothing was backordered. I am in no hurry. I did not plan to build it immediatly.

Melissa

I didn't order a house....so I got MY stuff today! :huh: Ralph is SO excited to be presented with a wiring kit.....or maybe not.... :)

All the pamphlets listed above have been spoken for... uppitycats.../ann

I know a lot of people have ordered LOTS of stuff! I sure hope you guys enjoy it all. I am waiting for my Cir-Kit lighting kit to get here. I haven't heard that it's has been backordered. But then, I bought my kit on Friday, which was probably before a lot of others did. So I am crossing my fingers.

Huh! I ordered mine on Sunday -- and it arrived yesterday! (I'm in Wisconsin, if that makes a difference...) I think only the houses were backordered, though...

this is what my email said about my Lily....

"The majority of dollhouses are shipped to each customer directly from the manufacturer. Such is the case with the Lily that you ordered. Until we are notified by the vendor that it has been shipped, our system considers it on back order."

i just got an email that my backordered Lily will be shipping out soon!

"Due to the overwhelming number of dollhouses ordered during the recent sale, the vendor is running a bit behind schedule. We anticipate shipment within the next day or two. Mini thanks.

Harry Candullo

Internet Coordinator"

:shaun:

good job on all the house purchases everyone!

Harry's a cool guy, I've corresponded with him a few times, always great to deal with. Patience my young Padawans, they sell an unreal number of kits during this sale, last year I know they sold 13 Montclair Master kits, and that's an expensive kit even on sale. HBS is a solid company to deal with, if they took the order you will get your stuff.

I didn't place my order till Monday so it says its processing. But non of the items are on backorder. But either way its ok I'm in no rush to open that kit because I'm still working on another one. Now next years sale... I already know what I'm getting :shaun:

Andrew and I each ordered a Pierce, the estimated delivery date is today...we shall see!

I get anxious and impatient waiting for online stuff. I love to shop online tho, it's so convenient in a way, it's the waiting that is hard. I bought a Van Buren and a Greenleaf Tennyson weeks ago off of ebay....I was wondering when the heck they would arrive...the Tennyson arrived and Andrew went to the post office to pick it up yesterday and the Van Buren arrived last night around 8 pm. Now i'm just waiting on my Willow and the Pierces.

And 4 Tonner dolls....(hopefully at least one of these will arrived today...

Andrew and I each ordered a Pierce, the estimated delivery date is today...we shall see!

I get anxious and impatient waiting for online stuff. I love to shop online tho, it's so convenient in a way, it's the waiting that is hard. I bought a Van Buren and a Greenleaf Tennyson weeks ago off of ebay....I was wondering when the heck they would arrive...the Tennyson arrived and Andrew went to the post office to pick it up yesterday and the Van Buren arrived last night around 8 pm. Now i'm just waiting on my Willow and the Pierces.

And 4 Tonner dolls....(hopefully at least one of these will arrived today...

You are going to be very busy! Congrats!