CHICAGO Mini Show

beachpeach

well, today is the BIG day! i'm gettin ready to head off and meet everyone for breakfast! i plan on takin lotsa pictures and i promise to post them in a gallery once i get in tonight.

i wish you all could be there with us!

well, today is the BIG day! i'm gettin ready to head off and meet everyone for breakfast! i plan on takin lotsa pictures and i promise to post them in a gallery once i get in tonight.

i wish you all could be there with us!

Oh me toooooo, will be thinking of you! Have a spectacular time as well and just enjoy it all!

Hugs :whistle:

I know Sharon's going to post pictures and all, but I wanted to let you all know that breakfast was wonderful and we had such a great time meeting with each other. There was virtually a revolution when Sharon brought out the fabric sample books and Ann brought out the wallpaper sample books! We even invited others from outside our group to take some!

Thanks to Sharon and Ann for sharing!! I've got my hoard hidden!!

If you haven't been to the Chicago Mini Show let me tell you . . . it's REALLY something! I learned that I'm living in a very small world when it comes to miniatures. There is really some amazing stuff out there and I'm already planning to go next year!

BTW, Sharon, I better look GOOD in that picture!! LOL!!

fear not Teresa, you look fab! and i really enjoyed meetin everyone! breakfast was wonderful and it was pure joy to see everyone goin through the books! i was really tickled with the "outsiders" too!

and Teresa is right... the mini world is vast! i was awed, amazed, overwhelmed, excited and inspired! there's so much artisianship out there its unbelievable! and all of the vendors were very nice in explaining their wares.

i'm goin through the pictures now and will have them posted ASAP! as i have a new camera, i found out that the batteries die quickly and i only had room for 20 pics in memory. learn something new everyday.

The Show was WONDERFUL!!!! Hi Teresa & Sharon I was so excited to meet everyone today! I got there late. I had gone home last night after being in Chicago since Wednesday and I slept later than I should have because I had to help claen up for a showing :whistle: We still got there in time to see everyone at the table!

Sharon, Thank You SOOOOoooo Much for the fabric! It's priceless and is exactly what I needed to finish up some of these projects!

I will post pictures soon. I am soooo tired and sleepy. I had a room mate that kept me up late (After 12am) laughing ! The shows seems to just get better and better. Must be the fact t hat I have been able to meet with my buddies from this forum for the past 2 years at the Chicago Show! :wave:

ok what everyone has been waiting for.... my pictures are posted in my gallery!

and Teresa, and Tracy, you ladies made excellent time getting home! i can't wait for the next show, but we really need to arrange something Before another year goes by. it was too much fun!

ok, i got my purchases uploaded into my gallery. the only things that i didnt take pictures of was 2 rolls of toilet paper, 2 horseshoes, a peg board with hooks for my workroom, and 2 plants that i couldn't get to shoot clearly. i can't believe what great deals i got! it's inspired me to work on my build now! i need somewhere to put all this stuff!

and the island that i show everything on is the one i built myself. i haven't really decided what color the kitchen is gonna be so it's only primed and not painted yet.

i've already got the fall show on my calendar!

Sharon thank you so much for sharing your pictures. You got some great items and I loved seeing the pictures of the members together.

Some of the roomboxes you showed just blow me away.

sharon, the photos are super, thanks so much! i loved seeing everybody gathered together, and the little photographer is a sweetie.

you got some really great items, too!

:groucho: