My Highland came in today!

Annette

Somewhere in another thread I mentioned that I won an Artply Highland on ebay, it came in today :) . The box was opened at one point in time so I checked all the pieces against the sheet list and they are all sheets are there and not one piece was ever taken off the sheet. Someone must have brought it, opened it, figured it was to complicated and taped it back up. The instructions show some water damage but not the wood. After I was all done I carefully and neatly packed it back into the box and taped it up. I told DH that I wouldn't start another house until I get done with the ones I'm working on now. It's just nice to have it sitting there knowing it's patiently waiting for me. :lol:

I have see several wonderfully done Highland dollhouses and each one I see makes this a want on my dollhouse list....maybe someday.

I see mine as a moutain retreat somewhere close to a lake!

so I look forward to seeing how yours come along!

nutti :lol:

I was going to get the contemporary ranch at HBS's 50% sale until I seen this one. I don't know if it was the garage or just the way it looked in general, but I love it. I think it will be my next build after I finish with the Harrison, my Laural will understand :ohyeah: .