Tennyson

lumberjacksgurl

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh jeez.

I have to go get the kid and I am going to miss the outcome. The suspense!

I would go for it. His feedback says he is slow on shipping but the majority of his feedback is good. Tenny`s are nice houses.

Good luck. 15 mins to go....

I will report back tomorrow morning and see what happened.

Edit: I believe that is an Anne Gedes photo. I got in on a free gif site for Easter.

La-la-la-la-la-la

I dont hear you!

La-la-la-la-la

I dont see anything!

La-la-la-la-la

I am not going on Ebay..

Hahahaha

aww ya heidi you should have gotten it! then we would be building TWO houses together!! lol im starting my tenny on sunday with my sister. well its not going to be my tenny it will be my moms suprise bday presnt. but im still very excited to build it for her :thumb:

WELL?????????????????????????????????? Anyone? Corey, is ccoke you???? Somebody tell me pleeeeaase!!!!!

Do you really want to know? :pepper:

:thumb:

Woot ! I won it! :nana: Ccoke is me. :nana:

Coke is my maiden name. I had that screen name way before I got married and Ebay/Paypal made it too difficult to change it.

Oh my.. I can't believe I just bought one that I will have to put together. :no: My husband is going to think I have gone mad.

My very first house to put together.. I am scared. :thumb: Someone hold me.

Jen - That would be great if we could put them together at the same time. It will be a while for me though. I have to finish my roombox and at least get some wallpaper on my Apple Blossom. My husband said he would help me build it.. when he retires. :pepper:

Corey,

Congratulations!!! You beat me lol. I just have to ask how did you do that so quickly? I was counting down the seconds, refreshing my window and wammo in came Corey :( It looks like a great house and you will have great fun putting it together.

Hugs,

Bec

Corey,

Congratulations!!! You beat me lol. I just have to ask how did you do that so quickly? I was counting down the seconds, refreshing my window and wammo in came Corey :( It looks like a great house and you will have great fun putting it together.

Hugs,

Bec

Oh no !!!!! I am sorry!! I was so hoping that no one from here was bidding on it.

I really am sorry that I out bid you. :D:(

But to answer your question - I used biddingscheduler.com. It is a free service where you go in a schedule your bid for the max amount you want and when you want to bid. I set it to bid at 5 seconds left. In some ways I feel really guilty for using it and for sniping items but on the other hand I have lost a lot of things I really wanted ( I collect WW2 US Navy lockets which are becoming rare) because someone else outbid me at the last second for just a dollar more.

Again, I am sorry. I would not have bid against you if I had known you were bidding..

Congratulations Corey--Your first build, watch these girls or it definitely won't be your last. None of us on the forum are good at holding anyone back from adding and adding to their stockpile. :( You have the whole forum to help walk you through any unknown territory in building, but after seeing your work I don't think you will have any problems at all.

Corey you will be surprised at what you can do. I have been only at this for 1 year! Just one. And I dove in feet first not knowing a single thing about constructing a dh kit. Now I look at some of these houses as a nice challenge!

You have some know-how in you already. Just dig deep in your HandyDandy Superwoman handbook and you will do great...and we will all help you along the way.

Oh no !!!!! I am sorry!! I was so hoping that no one from here was bidding on it.

I really am sorry that I out bid you. :(:D

But to answer your question - I used biddingscheduler.com. It is a free service where you go in a schedule your bid for the max amount you want and when you want to bid. I set it to bid at 5 seconds left. In some ways I feel really guilty for using it and for sniping items but on the other hand I have lost a lot of things I really wanted ( I collect WW2 US Navy lockets which are becoming rare) because someone else outbid me at the last second for just a dollar more.

Again, I am sorry. I would not have bid against you if I had known you were bidding..

For pete sakes dont be sorry, I just knew someone here had won it hehe. and thanks for that tip!!! I am going to try that site.

Major Hugs!

Bec