Tennyson

lumberjacksgurl

Bec - Are you going to bid on the one that has 6 days left? You can try out the biddingscheduler.com :(

A tip for that site - Once you schedule the bid you will first review it and then go to a second screen to finalize it. The first couple of times I didnt hit the button to finalize it and miss out on bidding. It wasnt very intuitive.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Corey, congrats on your Tennyson! I just got one this week as well! Almost the same price!

I've built the Artply Tennyson, it slightly different, but overall the shell is easy to build. The trim is different on the Greenleaf kit and the GL kit has a foundation...so you got a nice house!!!!!!

Thank you!

Do you think I can hide the transformer under the house in the foundation?

I'm not sure how tall the foundation is. I do know that the transformer that i have for another dollhouse would be to tall for most foundations however I don't know if they vary in size. I only have the one to compare it to.

You could consider building a tool shed to attatch to the side of the house. Hidden in the tool shed could be your transformer!!!!!

Oooo, i think i like that idea actually. I think i'll use that idea :whistle:

Bec - Are you going to bid on the one that has 6 days left? You can try out the biddingscheduler.com :whistle:

A tip for that site - Once you schedule the bid you will first review it and then go to a second screen to finalize it. The first couple of times I didnt hit the button to finalize it and miss out on bidding. It wasnt very intuitive.

I just might. I told my brother about the site and he is all excited about it. And thanks for teh extra tip.

Hugs,

Bec

If it is the same seller then yes, checks or money orders. I am not a patient person so it will stink to wait the time it takes for my check to get there, the 7 day hold, and then shipping time to reach me.

It is not like I am going to be able to even open the box anytime soon but I want it NOW :whistle: