A little late for St. Patrick's Day

Tams

Thank you!!

I used clear gallery glass. I just love that stuff!

I've not heard of that...where do you get it? (I'm assuming a craft store..but is it actually liquid, or a plastic that hardens, or???" In what department might I get it? Can you color it?

I know..questions...questions.... :D

It comes in many colors already, so coloring it isn't necessary. You get it in craft stores, you're right, in the stained glass section. Our walmart used to carry it, but they got rid of it a year ago. It's a paint for glass and dries transparent and works well for a lot of things. The cocoa brown I've used to make cola drinks with, amber is great for a glazed or greasy look on food, I used yellow for my banana cream pie. The uses are endless. I have to run an errand, but I will post a picture of what it looks like when I come home.

Thank you, Roni - hope your snack was good!

Sharon, I made a very small snake of a light orange and wrapped it with a thin layer of slightly darker orange. I baked it, then sliced it. I had actually made them for my lamb dinner, but had LOTS leftover!

Thank you, Corey. Hoping to make the soda bread tomorrow. My goal is to make an Irish cottage and hey, it has to have Irish food, right?