Two words you don't hear together often

Deb

I just popped over to Mountain Miniatures and they're having a sale on Bespaq. It's selected "one piece" items, but there are some really good prices so I had to share. Looks like they'll be adding more in the future.

Bespaq sale

<watching everyone go blazing off to Mountain Minis> Hey guys! Wait for me!!!

Deb

Sighhh.....GORGEOUS stuff, and great prices...for Bespaq. But I really am trying hard to save what cash I have left for the dollhouse shows in two weeks.. Sigghhh..... I really like that little drop leaf table...... another time.....

I love Mountain Minis selection of half-scale items. Am making a list of items I'll need for the houseboat to take with me to Chicago before I shop on line, though.

Oh darn, there were a couple of display cabinets that I would have been interested in, but they're already sold! I did find a dining room set that I love, but of course it's not on sale!

Oh well, I'll be keeping my eyes on that site! Thanks for sharing, Deb!

Am making a list of items I'll need for the houseboat to take with me to Chicago before I shop on line, though.

Hee, hee . . . I'm making a list too, Kathie! Hope I come home with some money left over . . . but I doubt it!! :thank_you:

Well, I am a bit stunned! It's confirmed: my husband is as addicted to this stuff (miniatures, in general) as *I* am.

I was playing over there, showed him the stuff...and he "made me buy" 3 of the Bespaq sales things, plus some other stuff for Brimble -- a chess table, dart board, and brass spitton. And the 4 piece living room set, leather chair, and an end table! He says, "I really like that stuff! Will we see more at the Chicago shows??" :thank_you:

*sigh* Even on sale I can't afford them. They are fun to look at and dream though. :thank_you:

Boy, do I hear that! It was fun to look though.

I'm obsessed with collecting Bespaq

Me too! Love that stuff!!!

Not to burst any balloons here, but I haven't exactly had great luck with Mountain Miniatures. They have a great website, but I have ordered three times from them and each order (yes, all three times) they sent the wrong item(s) or wrong finish color. I returned the item(s) each time (except for the 3rd time I just kept the wrong item in disgust)and they then sent the correct but never offered in any way to cover my return shipping charges so I no longer order from them.

Valerie

I think the Bespaq is really pretty, but it's not to my taste, even if it were in my budget. Fragile & I don't work in the same breath, and it all looks so delicate & fragile!

I am with you on that one Holly. I am the Queen of Clutz and delicate is a word that scares me. They do have some wonderful things though.

Me too! Love that stuff!!!

Not to burst any balloons here, but I haven't exactly had great luck with Mountain Miniatures. They have a great website, but I have ordered three times from them and each order (yes, all three times) they sent the wrong item(s) or wrong finish color. I returned the item(s) each time (except for the 3rd time I just kept the wrong item in disgust)and they then sent the correct but never offered in any way to cover my return shipping charges so I no longer order from them.

Valerie

Sorry to hear of your experience with Mountain Miniatures. I order often from their website and have always received exactly what I've ordered. There was a delay once with a doll that I'd special ordered, but Chris kept me updated regularly on the status of the order. Sometimes even the best sellers have sales that go terribly wrong.

I'd definitely rate them a 10 (on a scale of 1-10) with the orders that they've filled for me.

-Susane

I now understand everyone oooing and ahhhing over Bespaq. My stuff arrived today from Mountain Miniatures, and it is exquisite! Yes, very delicate. And very detailed. And better made than some of the real furniture I have in my house! I am way impressed. Mountain Miniatures shipping seemed pretty quick, too -- it was the 16th that I ordered, and here it is the 22nd, I'm way rural..and it is at my door. It really is nice stuff. And I got a cute little dart board for Brimble, too (not Bespaq) that is way cute.

Anyway...I better avoid Bespaq from now on, or I'm gonna way over-spend on the credit card! :blink:

What did you get??? Pictures, woman, pictures!! :blink:

Yes pictures, please!! Since I can't buy everything I see and want (terrible life lesson to learn), at least I want to enjoy what somebody else has bought.

-Susanne

Yes pictures, please!! Since I can't buy everything I see and want (terrible life lesson to learn), at least I want to enjoy what somebody else has bought.

-Susanne

:blink: pleeeease do share pics!!!!

And I hear you Susanne, it is sooo much fun to see what others get and share the joy of the "finds"!!!!

Hugs