Great Forum!

• 2 weeks later...
Oh, dear, dear, people - this is so fabulous! I'm now a gold member and I haven't even built my dollhouse yet! I love it... :ohyeah:

Congratulations on taking the next step (gold) At this rate you'll be platnum before you know it! I guess you have to stop talking and start building :hide: That's my problem...Have fun with your dh!

"Make new friends,

But keep the old.

One is silver, and the other, gold."

An old song that rattles in my head. I have no idea who wrote it, or if there's more, though! :ohyeah:

I remember it as a round that we sang in Brownies and Girl Scouts many years ago.

yes, this is my favorite place to be online!! This community is amazing, and all the wonderful friends i have met here are such gems, not to mention very talented!!!! :ohyeah:

Irene, you are right. You see my Beacon Hill just arrived Friday evening - so now I can build and won't be here as much. LOL. :cheer:

It's not worked out that way for me ... when I build, I keep coming back online to "share" my stories and photos.

Remember we LOVE EYE CANDY!!!!

-Susanne