Dollhouse On Ebay

Missymew

I didn't have a particular problem with the seller's description, I just figured that person had never seen anyone else's assembled GL dollhouse. To me the tip-off to this seller's inexperience is the sideways picture. Surely any serious ebay seller is going to go to the trouble to edit the photos so they are all upright (unless they're showing Linda painting her ceilings), considering they have to pay extra for extra photos.

Well, it is beautiful, and what I would call "in move-in" condition. The starting price is reasonable.

One day I will be looking for a house like this. I've had a stroke, so building and wallpapering are beyond me, but even though there is NO ROOM I will have to have another house, even if I have to wear it on my head! This one is too soon, but thank God for eBay. Someday. Meanwhile it is back to the tedious chore of dusting what I have-- and being grateful for it.

It is a very beautiful house and they've put a lot of work into it, but I'm not sure about their description! They obviously haven't visited the Greenleaf forum to see all the beautiful Willowcrests here! :) I would have liked to have seen a picture of the whole interior of the house too.

They obviously haven't visited the Greenleaf forum to see all the beautiful Willowcrests here

yep i agree!! :giggle!! great work though, there is alot of detail put into that house, but i agree with Teresa i would like to see a pic of ALL the interior.