Glencroft

Hallowell

Thanx Anna ;)

It's a kit and I got it for $65, there is one for sale right now thta is partially built and I was thinking of getting that one but I thought I'd rather start fresh on this one.

I also have a best offer bid on a Beacon Hill that I'm waiting for a reply on, if I win that one I'm going out for a celebratory beer. :thumb:

Awwww, hopong for your beer to come through!!!! :thumb: will keep my fingers crossed for you on that one!

Can't wait to see what you turn this beauty into, or what it will start to whisper to you as soon as you get it home, or perhaps you allready have plans for it??? ;)

Hugs

Here is for all the luck, I can sooo understnad you being slightly giddy after actually winning this one and at such a price as well, talk about lucky guy!!!!

Sometimes I wish I would have kept a diary for each ouse of all the ideas "it" had just to keep record of all the wild ones....

Hugs

Oh, congratulations, Greg!! How exciting!! I can't wait to see what you do with the Glencroft . . . I'm crossing my fingers and toes that you get the Beacon Hill!! XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Congratulations Greg!!! The Glencroft is fabulous - that's the next kit that I'd most like to have. It's going to be great fun watching you build it. Be sure and take lots of photos.

Have you got plans for it yet?

-Susanne

I know that this will not have the thrill it had before (I just saw your thread on the sad sad day today), but I did want to tell you that I also love the Glencroft, and hope to have one someday. Good luck with the Lily.