Does anyone collect this?

Hallowell

hmmmm, i'd have to ask for permission from dsd and dsil before i gave something like that to the grands -- all those noises, wow! but since i got the OK to give grandboy a set of drums, i guess the noise ban has been lifted. :)

very cool fun. thanks for the post!

Oooh. I've seen some of those before but never that many of the rooms altogether. How neat!

You know y'all are a bad influence posting all these neat ebay links. I've been trying to stay away from there. It's waaay to dangerous to the wallet. :)

Oooh. I've seen some of those before but never that many of the rooms altogether. How neat!

You know y'all are a bad influence posting all these neat ebay links. I've been trying to stay away from there. It's waaay to dangerous to the wallet. :)

Indeed, it is such great eye candy but one also needs to be aware of the droolprotection need or one might end up frying the poor keyboard....

As for ebay... Hmm, I do need to stay focused when browsing there LOL....

Hugs

I bought ten rooms of this house for my son to use with his wrestlers (I can't pass up 75% off anywhere) and he loved it. The downside is that most of the furniture is molded in; you can't move anything. Also, the lights/sounds kill batteries fast. Way too fast, IMO. But it's a nifty house, and you can arrange it any way you want, even in a single tall tower or a long line of rooms. No staircases in ours, though; dunno if they ever offered them.

Wow, how strange is that, the furniture molded in place. But it's still a cool house concept. :blink:

I know, but then I have seen some of the princessy castle and things just like that over here as well so I suppose they are made like that for some "good" reason, apart from it being somewhat easier when trying to straighten up the room after a good play day....

Hugs

i think stuck-down furniture is less fun.

but furniture that's molded into place presents no choking hazard, which has some appeal if the toy is for a really young child.