Finally got my email back, glad to be back on the forum.

madhatter

Hello everyone,

well i finally got my email back at home, what a struggle. Looking forward to being able to access the site again and posting some new pics. Have not worked on alot though.

We just had our son second son about 2 and a half months ago, so things are busy for us. I have so many ideas as of late and im so excited to get started on them.

Jenn

We just had our son second son about 2 and a half months ago, so things are busy for us. I have so many ideas as of late and im so excited to get started on them.

Congratulations JENN! :wave:

Yes, I live in Kingston Ont Canada, I grew up in Burlington Ont, and then moved to Toronto Ont. My hubby and i wanted to move to kingston to be in a smaller town and be closer to some family. Iv'e only ever been in a stopover in BC, but would love to visit some day. My husband has some family friends there.

Pics will post some soon, just got a new camera and have to get the cord and install the sofware. All my pics before that are on another comp.

Jenn