Willowcrest Staircase

MiniMadWoman

I've been working on the Willowcrest in bits and spurts . . . waiting for supplies mostly.

Anyway, I've updated my blog and wanted to share the staircase with you. I painted a mural on it and it turned out not too bad! It always amazes me that what's in my head doesn't always come out in my hand! Anyway, hope you enjoy!

post-267-1168556579_thumb.jpg

Teresa its incredible!! that staircase is perfect. and your blog was great!!!

I cant wait to see more.. i cant get enough of the willowcrest lol. i might need to build another. hahah.

Thanks everyone! I'm taking my time and really enjoying this house . . . kinda like a good piece of chocolate! :giggle:

Deana, you can find all of the pictures and 'my' story in my blog which you can get to by clicking 'visit my blog' to the left and under my avatar. Hope that helps!

Will your ballet teacher live alone?

Peggi, at the moment she's living alone, but teaches classes in her studio on the second floor . . . I may add a protege or two at some point . . . either that or she will become very eccentric! :wave:

Thanks everyone for your kind comments! I received my parquet floors yesterday, so I'm going to try and get them installed over the weekend . . . should be interesting . . . I've never done parquet floors before! :roflmao: