If You Had $3,000

beccas1963

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would start with buying a Manchester kit, with the lighting and everything I would need for it. Then, I would make myself a workshop.

I'd pick up the Beacon Hill and the Lily, followed by the RGT North Park Mansion and Foxhill Manor. There are two Tom's Mill kits I'd love too, but I don't know the names. If there's anything left, I'd monitor ebay for a Willowcrest, Beaumont, or the Duracraft Victorian that's so hard to find. I'd also place a few bids for lots House of Miniatures furniture kits.

Lets see... I need a Beacon Hill, a mini saw, spending money for a dollshow ( and babysitter), oh I want to do a phantom of the Opera cabnet! With working falling chandelier and two sided mirrors and everything. That wil be one house I electrify! What else? Supplies.... more room.....

adding to or amending that list:

the lily

the magnolia

a scholarship, and a lease for that above-the-garage apartment at Linda and Jimmy's so i can be their weekend apprentice with my tuition paid for.

Wouldn't that be fun, to meet up at the Chicago Mini Show. Maybe someday.

-Susanne

Ahhh, YES!!! Now that I would truly like! I really really would like to be able to visit that show as I know of what I have hard that this will blow one's socks away LOL. Perhaps we should start making a Greenleaf badge so that we would recognize each other when going to a show????

Oh and I would also need to add tea pots to my "want list" along with lots and lots of bookshelves....

Hugs