hanging bakets

Shakyshaky

I sell premade flowers all of the time. I think you will find crafty people wanting kits and some people would rather buy them made. I personally do a bit of both myself. I make flowers but I also like to buy them already made. Those look wonderful Melanie!!

I'd like to be able to make my own, but I would probably have more plants if I bought them premade!

Really for me it would have more to do with the difference in the price on whether I would buy the kit or the already made.

Those kits are GREAT! :D Love it. I searched for "hanging plant" and found them. In one screen it said $3.50 and when I "checked other items" it was $5.00. Wait--I bet that was $5 total with shipping...duh. I think that is a great price. :roflmao: Now if only I was further along with my house and into the decorating stage... But I know where to find you when I need them!! :roflmao:

Melanie ... your presentation is very nice. I wonder about noting the need for wire cutters in the fern kit description. Can the wires be cut with regular household scissors? Can you cut the wires to size and include them in the kit?

Someone who doesn't have wire cutters may shy away.

Also, can you take a picture of the items included in the kit? When I buy a kit, I like to know what I'm getting in addition to what it should look like.

Hope you do well with them!