Artply Highland

doogster

Well Marg did it again. She keeps a beady eye out for houses I like, after seeing Ouch Ouch's thread on getting the Highland I said I'd love to have one. Tonight when I got home she'd left a note for me telling me there was one on Ebay for 45 dollars Buy it Now. So she did. The seller had a number of pics. The box has a bit of water damage, but pics of the actual sheets show wood in great condition. The sellers says the box was only opened for the pics to ensure there wasn't a lot of damage to the kit, it sure looks complete. Instructions are there. No evidence of water damage to the instructions. This is so kewel!! :ohyeah:

Holly,

I'll try to post some pics soon (Hopefully, later this week); it's sitting in the back corner of my storage room; aka "The Jungle". My Highland isn't decorated yet, just assembled. Unfortunately, this is one of those projects I've had on the back burner for tooooooo long and I've yet to work out all the interior details, like "which room will be what." I will try to get the pics taken soon, though.

Rae

Congratulations, Andrew! Hope Marg got her just desserts for getting it for you! :ohyeah:

Hope you'll share pictures of your progress with us! I haven't seen this house, but it sure sounds interesting!

You and me, we have to trade experiences on this house. I read through the instructions real quick and a few times, it has nothing on putting the shell together but everything else, like the floors, roof, windows and interior walls has directions. I dunno, I only have the beacon hill under my belt so I wouldn't know much of how other brands' instructions and shells are put together.

Thanks for the replies guys. The box does look terrible in this case, but the seller posted a couple of clear pics of the parts and they look perfect, or very nearly so. It does look like a seventies Brady Bunch house, that's what I love, having a contemporary house. Some very kewel possibilities! :o