Lots of Eye Candy!!!

Blondie

Hello, everyone! I hope you had wonderful holidays. As promised, I took lots and lots of pics at the mini show in Omaha over Christmas. If you look in my gallery, you'll find the pics. My favorite was the mini workshop!!!!!

My only complaint was that there were a lot of minis, but only a few houses. :) I can't be certain, but I'm pretty sure the Halloween house is a Greenleaf...Orchid? :)

Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS: I got a 1:144 Auntie Em house from my sister from Ernie's site for Christmas. Whoo hooooo! That's goin' in the Wizard of Oz room for sure. :)

Ooooooooooooooohhhhh!!! Lots and lots of eye candy!! Thank you for taking so many pictures! I'll be drooling for hours now.

I can't be certain, but I'm pretty sure the Halloween house is a Greenleaf...Orchid?

That one is a DuraCraft Lafayette, but it's similar to the Orchid in style.

My only complaint was that there were a lot of minis, but only a few houses.
I'll pout with you about the lack of houses. I was all excited about the mini show in Denver this year and couldn't wait to see all the houses. Turns out there were only two. And they were mine. <sigh>

PS: I got a 1:144 Auntie Em house from my sister from Ernie's site for Christmas. Whoo hooooo! That's goin' in the Wizard of Oz room for sure.

Yay!! That's just *so* cool! Are you going to find teeeeeeeeeeny, tiny red shoes to stick out from under the foundation?

Deb

Can't sleep, got up to see what's new here. Found your big dish of eyecandy! Wow and thank you!! ... will have a lot to dream about when I fall asleep again.

I was taken with the 20 little elf beds in the Santa bedroom scene. How cute! I have some little gnomes who have been agitating to live in the White Orchid, but since they're elfish size, I've been puzzled as to how to furnish the house. Smallish furniture, made from forest findings, perhaps, yet with a "finished" look to suit the clean lines of the WO.

I'm so glad my dreams often are useful for working out design challenges. :)

Those are some awesome pictures! The Valentines shop looks like they used Joann Swanson's tut out of Dollhouse Miniatures. The Christmas boot/stocking is so original and adorable! The workshop is wonderful! I am so close to this show, but still kinda far away. Boy, I wish I could go!!

I love the eye candy! Thanks so much for sharing these.

I loved the elf beds to cute..

Craft room was amazing! Wish that person would come over to my house and fix mine like that hehehe

The body shop was really nice I liked it.

I liked the bird haven as that is something that I am working on too.

The flower shop was amazing!!!

The Grandmother sitting in her chair with a blanket over her legs reminds me of my Grandmother.

Loved them all though and had a great time looking at of them thanks so much for sharing them..

WOWSERS! Thank you for all the wonderful eye candy! Such great talent! Everything is great, and I was laughing over the log cabin syrup! The dollhouse workshop was fantastic too, and the little bins in there was quite neat! How cool is that bread box? Makes me want to take the one that I have and do something with it, LOL!

I'm glad you are all enjoying the candy.

PS: If you look real close, you'll see that Gramma there has a bottle of whiskey or something on her side table. :laughbounce:

I didn't get any goodies because it was just a show--no shopping. :huh: But I made up for it by getting the Wizard of Oz house (yes, I'll have to find those tiny shoes!) and a lovely Wicked Witch of the West ornament from my sister--and some clocks and a cabinet. She couldn't control herself when she saw my wish list. Not that I mind one bit!!!!!!!!!

The Omaha miniaturists really made me proud of my home town! I went back home in May and saw many of these exhibits at the show and sale. What a pity that the Omaha-Council Bluffs guild only has a show and sale every other year (pout). When the 2008 show comes around, you can bet that I'll plan my family visit so that I can go.