Xmas Goodies

Ms. Mini

You hit the jackpot! I'm partial to the old console radio (I used to sit utterly spellbound in front of my grandparents' big old Motorola listening to "Inner Sanctum" or "The Shadow" until my DM would catch me and turn the radio off & send me to bed to have nightmares because I wouldn't know how the story ended...), and the BBQ is 'way cool.

Nice stuff. I love the kitty tower and the cuckoo clock. What pic are you going to put in the tv?

I think im going to put a picture of my boyfriend and i in it. im not 100% sure yet, i might end up putting a mini news picture or something ,or maybe a movie clip.

so excited for you that you have reached the dressing part of your house!

all your lil goodies will be wonderful in your house!

nutti :)

i know nutti!! im so excited. I have so many interior ideas running around in my head. its nice to know im almost done building, but then again i always find more to do, she may be an ever ending project lol.

Jenny, I have those little dolls (ornaments) also. I found them at the Christmas Tree Shop. I bought like 10 of them. Gave some of them for decorations on packages for presents this Christmas. I kept 4 for myself. The clothing on them is very nice. I don't think they are quite to scale but close enough.

Gee, Christmas ornaments, I must hit those after Christmas sales and see if I can find any.

I don't know if they are "Christmas" ornaments but they do have a string on the back to hang up. I just checked and the price I paid on them was only 89 cents each. Now you see why I bought like 10 of them. Do you have The Christmas Tree Shop by you? If so they had a ton of them when I was there. It wasn't Christmas either, I think I got them back in Sept.