Christmas morning pictures

lumberjacksgurl

Well the photos are in my gallery now. As you can see, the house of course did not fit under the tree, nor did about a dozen other presents lol!!

We didn't wrap the house or the "precious little things inside", instead just put a Santa hat on the tower and waited for Izzy to get interested in it then turned the house around and showed her everything it had in it. The beginning was overwhelming to her...so many pressies....but she soon got the hang of opening and we let her go at her own pace...open..play....open.....etc...took 2 1/2 hours to open the parcels.

She has been having plenty of fun sitting astride her stool playing and chatting away. Favorite activities so far are putting everyone "night night" and there must be atleast one person sitting on the potty at all times lol.

The Fisher Price loving family dolls are great...way better than the ones I got from Sears.

Now it is on to knitting and sewing mini blankets etc....will have to think up what else I can add for her that will be safe and fun.

awe mommy you done good!

this yr as Pixie will just be 2 in 9 days we got her several Fisher price Little people sets and she had the best time playing with them

post-9-1167172434_thumb.jpg

but after seeing your sweetie with her house maybe next yr nannie should build her a BIG house to play with.

you did an awesome job on it!

nutti :w00t: :yikes:

She is adorable.....she will always remember that dollhouse.....cause it was her first one....nice job

awe mommy you done good!

this yr as Pixie will just be 2 in 9 days we got her several Fisher price Little people sets and she had the best time playing with them

post-9-1167172434_thumb.jpg

but after seeing your sweetie with her house maybe next yr nannie should build her a BIG house to play with.

you did an awesome job on it!

nutti :):wave:

She looks like she is having fun....she is adorable.....I know what she will get next Christmas.....