New Eye Candy

blue_moon992

I finished my LaFayette......all but the strip of evil shingles that I am not going to look at for a couple more hours :giggle:

Updated pics in my gallery...It is going to it's new owner tomorrow night just in time to be snuck under the tree!!

I'm not going to know what to do with myself these next couple days of vacation. I've been working so hard the last 2 months straight on 3 houses that now I have time to relax a bit lol.

*looks over at the SanFran*

he he he

:giggle:

It's a great little house. Love the kitchen ... Martha Stewart, eat your heart out! :giggle: I love that you spelled out her name with the blocks. How better to personalize it just for her?

Turned out just perfect! Love to see the look on her face Monday morning! Love the whole package.

Amazingly enough, the Lafayette is my haunted house and it's wonderful to see what that house looks like when it's 'normal' :giggle:

Is this one going to be "for you"?

YESSSSS lol It is going to go on my kitchen table, or, the end of the Hallway, depending if the Willow gets a new home :(

I can hear your San Fran calling you from here. It really wants you to start. :giggle:

I've had dreams about it.....think that is a tad crazy eh? hehe :bounce8: :whistle:

I've had dreams about it.....think that is a tad crazy eh? hehe

I can't tell you how many of my dreams have proved useful for solving blocks on building and/or decorating. As long as I'm lying there doing nothing, it's nice to know I'm making progress in planning, anyway. I love waking up with the big "AHA!"