Last call for the White Orchid

Mini Man

I'm down to less than 20 of these little beauties and wanted to give those of you who frequent our forum one last chance at these. Later this week I'll be sending out a email to all members to sell off the remaining inventory, so if you're on the fence with this, the time is now. Visit the Secret Greenleaf Insider Sale today!

Thanks!

Dean

white-orchid.jpg

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Today! This week we have our yearly miniature club xmas party. Those who want to participate in 12 days before christmas make a miniature gift for each people on the list. It is great fun, expecially when you get more than a dozen unique miniature gifts. Any clubs out there may want to steal this idea as it has become very popular in ours. Merry Xmas everyone... :)

As much as I would love one of those houses, I simply cannot afford it (seeing that we have so many people to buy gifts for this year, none of whom like miniatures or dollhouses). I've hinted subtly to my husband (sent him the email)... we shall see.

:congrats:

As for the haunted house I won in October; I've got special plans for that one. I've invited a friend of mine to participate so it's a joint effort. It will neither be haunted, nor a home, I'm afraid. I'll take pictures when we begin! Promise.

HerOdyssey

Sheesh Dean......I got two of these (One Built) but I am a hopeless addict! I think I need to get me another one especially since it went together so fast and they are truly a limtied edition not found anywere any more! :wave: Guess that means there is one less house available :unsure: I gotta get another one.

Rachel wants the one I have built and the plastic one is easier to wipe off marks since Sarah is always drawing on Rachel's dollhouses with Crayons :banana::wave:

Oh I got the enticing email yesterday as well and went and drooled..... I also sent the email to hubby but we'll see...

Have been kept busy workwise the last week and will probably go for another marathon week this upcoming one as it is the last week before the school's Christmas holidays start. BUT then I will have some free time to indulge in mini making, yay!!!!!

Now we are looking forward seeing what all those White Orchids become, don't we???

Hugs

I could use a dozen of these for all the ideas I have....Who bought them all? There is a list of who won the Halloween ones, are the buyers gonna fess up they have one?

Deana, wait until the special White Orchid gallery is operational. You'll see 'em popping up like magic mushrooms. :wave:

Deana, wait until the special White Orchid gallery is operational.

This gallery is up and ready for action! I put a post about it in the other topic.

Thanks everyone for your support with this project. I've earmarked the revenue generated by the White Orchid sales for website improvements, promotions and contests. I'm hoping that next year we will redefine the word "FUN" here at our forum while Greenleaf enjoys it's 60th anniversary!

Thanks again!

Dean

Dean, how wonderful! I'm so excited about what Greenleaf has in store for us in the New Year! This past year has been so wonderful though, I'm wondering 'how on earth can he top that?" :wave:

Dean that is so nice of you. :banana: I would have got the White Orchid but money is tight right now so I passed. I'm sure whatever you have planned to celebrate Greenleafs 60th anniversary will be fabulous and fun, I can't wait. :wave:

Dean that is so nice of you. :D I would have got the White Orchid but money is tight right now so I passed. I'm sure whatever you have planned to celebrate Greenleafs 60th anniversary will be fabulous and fun, I can't wait. :thumb:

Sorry to say I passed also Dean because just a bad time of year to be buying myself another dh and I have plenty of houses waiting in the wings which will keep me very busy in 2007. Thanks so much for offering the White Orchids. Looking forward to see what next year brings at Greenleaf.

I would have loved to get one of these beautiful houses too! There's really no extra cash floating around here at the moment, so I will have to live vicariously through all the White Orchid owners fun - please post progress pics!

I'm hoping that next year we will redefine the word "FUN" here at our forum while Greenleaf enjoys it's 60th anniversary!

Good grief, Gertie! If you're promising more fun than we've been having, I'm going to have to look into having an oxygen tank on hand!

EDIT: LOL, Holly ... I just noticed we're both looking for supplements to help us survive more fun! Laissez les bon temps roulez!