Hello Just Joined

Tim B

Hello

My wife and I just bought a San Franciscan SF 555 Victorian Dollhouse at a Flea Market I think it's all there,

has never been put together. However the directions are missing. Can anyone help me find the directions to this

house. We can only find directions to the SF 557 on the internet but they are not the same. It's a beautiful house and I wanted to finish it for my wife for Christmas. lol.....

Thanks Tim B.

Hi Tim, and welcome to the Community!

I can't help with the directions, but I'm sure someone here can help you find them.

You mean that finishing it eventually, the actual work on it, will be her present, right? You don't expect to have it finished by Christmas, do you?

Welcome to the neighborhood Tim B! I don't have the instructions for that but I am sure someone here does. You may want to put in a request asking for help in this section:

http://www.greenleafdollhouses.com/forum/i...hp?showforum=30

Hope you get the instructions soon!! :)

:doh:-->

QUOTE(Tim B @ Dec 3 2006, 01:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks for the welcome Kathie B & Melanie

also your right work in progress but not done :thumb:

Phew! Thank goodness! I had visions of having to send out the mini-medics with tranquilizers! :)

Hi and welcome, Tim!! I have the SF 557 instructions! Sorry. I remember reading another post about someone looking for the SF555 instructions in the Questions About a Particular Dollhouse and choose Duracraft. If they found them, then you can PM them. Good luck.

Wait, I just looked it up, Ilovecats has the instructions. PM her and I'm sure she'll give them to you.

Thanks everyone :thumb: I have the instructions for SF557 but they wont work so if anyone needs them just let me know and you can have them. OH and thank u Carrie I'll try Ilovecats maybe it will pan out , Iwould to get this house started :)

Welcome to our "little" family, Tim. It took me 3 1/2 years to build the San Franciscan for our granddaughter, so my copy of the instructions is long gone... However I'm sure Marg will be a sweetie about sharing her copy. (I was going to school full time & working whilst building, so that might account for how long it took...)

Thanks for all the Welcomes!! :whistle:

I have had a great response to finding these directions..two people have them and are going to send them to me by mail...I think this place is great!!!

Will keep everyone updated to my progress with this beautiful house!!

Tim

Wait, I just looked it up, Ilovecats has the instructions. PM her and I'm sure she'll give them to you.

I actually don't have an SF, believe it or not :wub: I had decided that since I have a Marquam Hill, that was good....hmmmm an SF is quite pretty tho.... :whistle: Sorry, I don't have instructions for that particular house :)

Marg has more houses than I do I bet now :( She has EVERYTHING :p . That is a beautiful house for sure and I hope you do take pictures as you assemble it Tim B!!

I don't think anyone will have as many as you! :wub: But I'm getting quite a collection now! Maybe someday!

I actually don't have an SF, believe it or not :wub: I had decided that since I have a Marquam Hill, that was good....hmmmm an SF is quite pretty tho.... :whistle: Sorry, I don't have instructions for that particular house :(

Sorry!! I thought in another post I saw you say you would send someone the instructions to the SF555. My fault. :wub:

Thanks for all the Welcomes!! bye1.gif

I have had a great response to finding these directions..two people have them and are going to send them to me by mail...I think this place is great!!!

Will keep everyone updated to my progress with this beautiful house!!

Tim

Glad they are on there way Tim! I can't wait to see your house!

I don't think anyone will have as many as you! thumb_yello.gif But I'm getting quite a collection now! Maybe someday!

Marg, if you don't have as many as I do, you are darn close to it :whistle: You have some that I want.

Sorry!! I thought in another post I saw you say you would send someone the instructions to the SF555. My fault. :yes:

Not a biggie Carrie! :lol:

Marg, if you don't have as many as I do, you are darn close to it :) You have some that I want.

YOu have an awesome collection as well Tracy! ...and a few that i would love to have :D