Hello! a new member from Redlands Calif.

Cathy92373

Hello everyone! I joined during October Madness, but my life was madness as well, so I am jsut getting back to join in all the fun. I am finishing up a Glencroft. It just needs its windows and finishing basic landscaping. I am also working on a Dura-Craft Heritage.

I work out of my home. I quilt for money. I used to own a quilt shop, but sold it to get out of retail. I now enjoy having a life. I missed having a life.

I am married, have two grown stepdaughters and two cats. We live in a house built in 1913. I have been interested in miniatures my entire life. As a girl I would always love the Mott's Miniatures at Knott's Berry Farm. My grandparents both worked there. I have been actually building the doll houses since this past January.

Cathy Brown

:lol: Welcome to the forum, Cathy Brown, and make yourself at home (passing a cup of Earl Grey and the plate of brownies Deb keeps handy). Feel free to share pictures of your houses & other mini stuff (before Lynette or Anna sic the eye candy police on you!lol). Have a cookie (passing another plate) & stick around for a while :lol:

Hi, Cathy ... welcome. Please heed Holly's warning and get some pictures posted. The eye-candy police will ratchet the nag index up pretty high if you don't give them something! :)

I have a Glencroft waiting in the wings. I'm looking forward to seeing what you've done with yours.

Welcome to the Neighborhood Cathy! I wanna see pictures of your Glencroft! It is one of my favorite houses! I also built a Heritage many moons ago. I so love those Gothic windows in there! Can't wait to get to know you better!

Hello Cathy and weclome! How long ago did that store at Knott's Berry farm close down? I use to go there as a girl all the time (i love in San diego) and i remember going into that store I believe...

again welcome to the forums! we are all happy to have you here!

-Jenny