Mini-jingles

Deb

Thank you!

I am going shopping today and going to pick up two of those lil lighted xmas trees..One for MHM and one for the Christmas in CT Orchid.

Hmmm.. Maybe a string of lights too.

I truly hate xmas shopping y`all! I try to go out in the mornings during the week when everyone is at work. I dont DO confrontation well. I would be the woman that would knock someone down and say something not so nice to get that Tickle Me Elmo! Maybe it was all those years of being a doormat..LOL

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the holiday look, Heidi :roflmao:

I've been working on my Glencroft today. I have a tree up, a few packages under the tree and a decoration for the table. What's killing me is making a paperchain :lol:

Had to step away from it to sew a bedspread, lol.

I want to keep this historically correct. Research, research and more research...

Photos coming soon.

If the paperchain doesn't kill me first...

Looks great Heidi :roflmao: Where did you pick up that Nutcracker? So cute.

I will ask dh but he might not remember. I have had those two nutcrackers for a few years. He gets me a new one in some size or theme every year.

The one on the front porch in front of the door is cast iron.

If the paperchain doesn't kill me first...

You go, girl! This project sounds like one that can be either very soothing or very nerve jangling. Hope you get in the groove and it becomes soothing very soon! :roflmao:

It's fantastic Kathie! I really love you Orchid anyway and it takes on a special glow with the holiday decor! Thanks for sharing the pics. You really brought a smile to my face today.

Deb