Medieval/Gothic/Renaissance Swap items arrived today!

maresiedotes

This was my first swap and I was thrilled with what I got! Thanks so much everybody for the wonderful work you did! I'm amazed and overjoyed!! Now all I have to do is create a space for the wonderful items to live in and I'll be happy!

Beautiful, exquisite work from all of you, thanks so much!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wave: It's here - the mailman snuck up on the deck and left the package without making a sound kinda like Santa :w00t:. Guess he was afraid he'd get attacked at the door by a mini swap ninja if I caught him :wub: . Everything is wonderful -- such talent and imagination. Thanks to everyone :p

DRATS!!! Betcha anything mine were mailed to Charlotte

hmmmmm well lets see...I had to use a box I had and I must have gotten Halloween swaps in it because it had your address on it...soooo...whatever it was thats where it went

not my fault ya gotta have 2 houses for all your dollhouses! ;)

your gonna love everything!

nutti :Jumpy: :chat:

I just got mine!! :Jumpy: Oh I was waiting to finish the castle till after this swap and you guys did it for me. ;)

Can't wait to see how all these wonderful things look in there! Don't forget to post pics when you get it all set up! :chat:

It came! It came! It came!

Okay I am better now...

You all are just the most talented ppl in the mini-kingdom! I know we arent supposed to spill the beans until everyone gets their packages but there are some really COOL stuff in that box!

Hi Holly!

No, I didn't get in on the castle build. And right now everything's pretty much on hold because I'm homeschooling my 7-year-old granddaughter full-time now. That kinda has a way of eating up a lot of time, and by the time the day is over, I'm really tired out. Siiiggggghhhhhh...I WILL get back to my Garfield, I

WILL!!

Mary, didn't you get in on the castle build?

Hurry, hurry, when do we get to see? :( Looking forward to pictures. I love to see what everybody comes up with in these swaps. Such great imaginations!

It might be a little while, my understanding is that Ladybug may be in Hawaii right now on vacation...

True, but we're still waiting on notification from Melissa, Carol and David as well. I may make an executive decision on Brenda, but I still have to hear from the others.